Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    TAN SCARS all the way fo sho, loving that fox patch

And Tisane so thats the open bolt version eh? whats the efficiency like on full auto, my AWSS version GBB SCAR was fine on single shot whatever the weather but on full auto it would start n flag n get "rusty" so to speak.

Havent had much of a chance to blast it yet (perils of living in a high rise...lol) will give it a full auto test at some point tomorrow see how many rounds its got in it

One thing i have noticed as i said earlier the recoil is nothing compared to that of the G39, but the bolt assembly feels a lot lighter.

Comment

• Re: SCAR Thread

Originally posted by tisane View Post
      Not yet, going to do the barrel, rubber and nub all in one go.
      Tried putting 1k rounds down it but still over hops.

Its on the back burner at the mo, just brought 2 more G39 mags and the SCAR in the same month, mrs is doing her nut....lol
      haha, im still waiting for nat to get those M4 GBBR mags back
      then i can finally use my WA

Comment

@The Laughing Man

What is that forgrip? I would love one for my M4

Cheers.
        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
        TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Lots of Scar love on here today !

Here's mine , still on the fence as to if I like it or not , kinda bought it on a whim ....

Ares SCAR....

and with the lead weight attached to the front....

Cheers,
          DT
          Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

is that a pilots chair?

oh nice scar too

Comment

Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

horrible looking gun, the colour i mean
                but brilliant photography skills, almost looks like art

Comment

Cheers, I think? The lighting made the colour of the upper receiver look very gold but its not that bad. Other pics of mine hear, all near the bottom. Make nice screen savers.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84273&page=2
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84270&page=2
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84174&page=5
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85545&page=2

Comment

you have too many nice guns the sr-25 and two l85s are lovely

Comment

Cheers, 5 m4's, AUG, 2 support weapons and a shotgun to upload yet, havent got round to photographing the pistols.

Comment

quite an extensive armoury haha
                        i only have 4

Comment

As my wife says, you've got too many guns, you can only use one at a time.

Comment

i dunno about one at a time, ive carried 4 on me at once, and have often duel wielded rifles

Comment

Has anyone got one of the AEG SCAR SSR's?

Comment

Wifes just bought me the TM Scar-L (now my 9th Scar and the last which i must not sell she has told me lol).

Not skirmished it yet, but have tested it and must say i am very pleased i got it over another VFC.

In my opinion finish and and ease of use so much better than the others and i have had them all barring the JLS, the recoil adds to it and is about the same as a GBB pistol which will do me

The battery is a pleasure to install compared to the CA and VFC, and no prongs like the G&G (which was my second favourite). Also the gearbox sounds smooth and has not locked into full auto like my 3 VFC's yet!

Anyways photo below as standard, i have tam aimpoint, Fab gripod, Peq2 and silencer on the way to start pimping. Might get a ACM EGLM to be honest i will never use it.

TM m4a1 socom, Vfc Kac pdw, Vfc 416, Umarex m27, KA svd ( aeg and spring), Magpul pdr, Army R50, TM Deagle, TM Hicapa 4.3, TM snub nose revolver.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X