SCAR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

My VFC Scar H. Gun isn't finished yet but just to show that I got a Magpul Pmag to fit and feed...
    Attached Files
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

[QUOTE=helpimonfire;1345175]My VFC Scar H. Gun isn't finished yet but just to show that I got a Magpul Pmag to fit and feed
      It's unfortunate that those of us with the GBBR variant are limited on Magazine choice. Although everything on a WE M4/M16 platform,PDW,Scar all use similar Mags so can use your mates Scar Open Bolt Mags in your PDW Open Bolt. I'll post my Scar-L again when I've fitted an M203. I have it set up as a DMR but for close engagements there's nothing says "Hi There" like an M203 with a heavy load

Comment

WE SCAR-L

Externally:
        Madbull PWS Diablo flash hider/amplifier
        G&P PAQ-4, NE M900
        G&P Aimpoint M2 in an Element QD mount (would not recommend, extremely wobbly even with shimming)
        MFT magazine coupler, Magpul MOE-K grip

Internally:
        AngryGun rapid-fire buffer & aluminum gas piston
        TSC steel bolt
        RA-Tech NPAS

I call it Megatron :]

Comment

My sexy little recoil.

Comment

My Marui SCAR-H with some new attachments and a cameo appearance from my FNX.45
            Unsure on the stubby grip though, any alternatives?

TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
            TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

The element surefire clone torch grip is excellent but is rather large. Can't go wrong with the magpul stubby grip

Comment

The stubby grip looks pretty good. FNX is a good colour match as well.

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                  My VFC Scar H. Gun isn't finished yet but just to show that I got a Magpul Pmag to fit and feed...
                  How did you get them to feed? I've got a bunch of pmags for my VFC Scar H which has part of the back of the mags dremmeled off by the previous owner in an attempt to get them to fit, but they just don't feed. As such I'm now trying to sell them as their just taking up case space!

Comment

Lets FN boys!
                    Marui Scar-H with magpul AFG, g&p dhal and t1 repilca
                    of course can't leave my VFC FNX45 with RMR and x300 ultra

There is nothing call enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Nasty View Post
                      How did you get them to feed? I've got a bunch of pmags for my VFC Scar H which has part of the back of the mags dremmeled off by the previous owner in an attempt to get them to fit, but they just don't feed. As such I'm now trying to sell them as their just taking up case space!
                      The only thing I have needed to modify is the mag catch that needs to be filed down about 0.5 mm for it to properly lock the magazines. Otherwise my guns (Dboys Scar H, VFC Scar SSR) both feed perfectly with the 20LR PMags. No modification needed on the magazines.

Comment

my updated vfc scar L as inspired by Travis Haley's running a scar mk16/17 like a boss video, he also liked my airsoft interpretation as well!
                        ripped out the internal aeg parts and replaced it with a wolverine SMP, so it's HPA powered now

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

20f3c58cc0a9d57463fd3ce46946e2f3.jpg

Comment

Added an eglm

Comment

How heavy is that EGLM? Throw off the balance too much?

Comment

It is heavy and moves the balance point far farward as you'd expect.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X