replied
    Re: SCAR Thread

Ok thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• hapi
    replied

Most scars have the standard M4 hop or the CAR15 ring hop, pretty much the same just easier to adjust. Most scars have a longer jet nozzle as the lower body is slightly longer than M4

Leave a comment:

• scarspence
    replied

Whats the difference between a m4 hop up and a scar 1

Leave a comment:

• sam_G
    replied

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    More pics:

Looks great........looks just like mine!

Leave a comment:

• army will
    replied

we mk16 mod 0 aeg

waiting on a peq16, mx3 torch and scar suppressor (for cqb)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Darkmikey22
    replied

Thats an awsome setup fella, And you can feel the weight of this with arms like yours lol

Leave a comment:

• Blackheart
    replied

TM SCAR H - stock pixie dust internals
    Nitro vo rail extension
    Specter scope (borrowed until I obtain W.E. Version with RDS)
    Torch
    VFC PEQ -15
    VFC EGLM
    4 SHS 120 round moscarts (self resetting)
    5 mids 1 hi

Weighs a tonne so wouldn't recommend this setup to a lighter/slim person

Leave a comment:

• ohman
    replied

Not sure you can buy it separately, it comes with the gun when you buy a Scar SSR, in my case a VFC one, but there are also WE versions of it out now.

Leave a comment:

• scarspence
    replied

Where can I get that longer barrel from

Leave a comment:

• ohman
    replied

I'll throw my Scar SSR up here as well, currently running as a DMR, more or less everything inside is upgraded (still have the original anti-reversal latch i believe )

Last edited by ohman; 24 January, 2014, 21:41. Reason: Images were really small, so I linked them instead.

Leave a comment:

• scarspence
    replied

Smarr

Leave a comment:

• lowprofile
    replied

Not mine, but my friends contribution to the thread

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Polarblair
    replied

20140122_175132.jpg20140122_175041.jpg20140122_174859.jpg20140122_174808.jpg

There's my offering. WE SCAR. It's not pretty but its upgraded to the knackers.
    Noveske fire pig amplifier
    Full RA-tech trigger set (hammer, sear, trigger)
    RA-tech barrel
    RA-tech heavy bolt (don't but the cheap TSC option - its a POS and I have already sent it back for refund. The nozzle chamber is so rough it would rip the o-ring at the end of the loading nozzle to bits)
    RA-tech NPAS
    RA-tech hop-up rubber
    RA-tech reinforced hinge plate - part 27 (known to break on most guns)
    Angry gun rapid fire recoil spring
    TSC stock plate (replaces standard WE plastic stock plate which is also known to fail with solid aluminium version. Bugger to fit the hinge pin back in though)
    RA-tech NPAS kit (now surplus to requirements as I can regulate the FPS directly from the firebase regulator)
    Madbull PWS SCAR Rail Extension
    Magpul PTS selector
    Genuine magpul AFG2™ - Angled Fore Grip
    Genuine magpul MIAD ® GEN 1.1 Grip Kit lets you change the front and back plate and just for fun and has a section in the bottom for last resort rounds.

20140121_194314.jpg20140121_194142.jpg

I have another offset mount and pressure pad grip for the other side when I'm using a torch.
    Currently working on version two of this mag which won't involve duct tape but WILL involve a lonex flash mag :D
    Will also do a mod with a real steel magazine like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejPIjbdg-KE

Anyone who has a real steel M4 mag please let me known. Doesn't need to be tan.

Also anyone who knows if the real steel IWC SCAR Charger will fit the WE scar please let me know. Also interested if made for airsoft versions of this type or any other exist.

Detailed description here:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...=1#post1272353
    Last edited by Polarblair; 22 January, 2014, 19:54.

Leave a comment:

• RoguePlank
    replied

Originally posted by scarspence View Post
    I have a scar l and thinking of converting it to a dmr can anyone help I know I want to use a m120 spring but im not to sure on whay upgradrs I need to do can anyone help thanks

Before i cut the spring, mine was firing 390fps on an m100 spring, so an SHS M110 should it, an M120 might be too much for the standard gears. I've got a 6.03mm madbull tightbore barrel, SHS High torque motor, ASG Red steel tooth piston, replaced piston O-rings with SHS, properly lubricated, sealed the hop unit to barrel with ptfe tape, so that gives me the accuracy and power. Then for a decent DMR you'll need wicked trigger response so a similar electrical setup to mine is required - 14AWG wire throughout the gun though 16AWG will do, deans connectors, mosfet trigger, high torque motor with soldered terminals and the biggest lipo you can fit in the stock, usually the 35C 2200mAh single brick lipo from ********* ****. Do all of that and you've basically got my gun which is a wicked DMR, only difference is i cut my spring to under 350fps so i can still use it on full auto. Good luck :-)

Leave a comment:

• scarspence
    replied

Also are arrs g36cs shit

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
Working...
X