DMR's and Ego Extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DMR's and Ego Extenders

thanks copey, started life as a g3 sg1, then 8 years later here it is! it just need a lower receiver & m4 4 piece screw togeather outer barel with flash hider to complete!

Comment

Anyone tried making the new British L129A1 Sharpshooter rifle? I'd love to see an airsoft version of one of those!
      Shame that there's no replica 6x48 Acogs out yet though. And the real deal retails for £1600 on average, so it's out of the question (for me anyway ).
      sigpic

Comment

check the start of the thread, there are quite a few

Comment

At the moment it's impossible to get an accurate replica, as there is no 7.62 LMT body & MRP, SF flash hider, or 6x ACOG, in airsoft.

However you can have an L129 'inspired' DMR from an SR25 base, for around £3-400. I'm building my second ...

Rumours are rife that G&P could do one, but nothing concrete as yet.

Originally posted by Slava View Post
          Anyone tried making the new British L129A1 Sharpshooter rifle? I'd love to see an airsoft version of one of those!
          Shame that there's no replica 6x48 Acogs out yet though. And the real deal retails for £1600 on average, so it's out of the question (for me anyway ).
          Selling:
          ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Originally posted by WestyIII View Post
            At the moment it's impossible to get an accurate replica, as there is no 7.62 LMT body & MRP, SF flash hider, or 6x ACOG, in airsoft.

However you can have an L129 'inspired' DMR from an SR25 base, for around £3-400. I'm building my second ...

Rumours are rife that G&P could do one, but nothing concrete as yet.
            Yeah, I know you can't get an accurate one.
            I'm planning on converting my SR25 too, will just need to change the stock, grip, mag and some other bits and bobs
            Can't wait till a manufacturer releases a proper one!
            sigpic

Comment

lola, my baby.

Comment

What is that flash hider????

Comment

it's called a zombat stryker, bloody hard work to fit it on lol

Comment

Ah, a chance to exhibit my ego extender...

King Arms M4A1 with CA M16 solid stock, Hawke 3-9x30mm scope, 7.4v 2200 lipo's, Airfet, complete re-wire (and rear wired), ASG M110 spring, Madbull (blue) hop rubber and bucking, Madbull Python 590mm x 6.01 inner barrel, Magpul MOE pistol grip, bipod, King Arms DMR front end.

Comment

That scope needs a fat ass sunshade! Lovely rifle though!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        That scope needs a fat ass sunshade! Lovely rifle though!
                        I'm trying to find one :/ any hints to where?

Comment

Thanks dude. She shoots a treat. I'm contemplating making a sunshade with a mesh screen. Not sure though. For me less is best ( a by product of modding VW's I'm sure :-D)

Comment

Originally posted by badas View Post
                            I'm trying to find one :/ any hints to where?
                            Hey badas, Just google "Scope sunshade". Just bough one for my Hawke scope along with an amber flip lid. Cha Ching!

Comment

New project - here's what it looks like at the moment - i'll update it when i've modded it a bit...

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

• Eyley, love that front end mate. Any more info? Make/model etc

(edit: I should read before I post! My bad!! lol)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X