Ergo Grip tan
    LMT crane stock
    Shell deflector
    Ambi mag controls
    Bipod
    Vert grip
    KA style BUIS
    Modded NCStar 3-9x42 Scope.

(The parts are as close as I can get to RS)
    Selling:
    ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

• Re: DMR's and Ego Extenders

G&G M14 EBR long version, now restricted to semi shooting 390fps with 0.20g bb's. All i need now is a harris bipod

G&G all the way, no other say!

Comment

My fully upgraded M14 socom DMR, ready to be field tested :P

Attached Files
        Airsoft. Because real bullets hurt more.

Comment

Let me mix this up a bit, havent checked the whole thread but am I the first G3 DMR?

Comment

Nope, sorry :P I posted this one here before
            This was mine, now sold to a field's mate

Comment

My G&G M14 on it's way to becoming a nice USMC DMR

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

G&P SR25 - Do I paint it up? 400fps on semi only... Would really like to stick an AWS RAPTOR in it. Also, need mags. P-Mags or standards?

G&P/TM M14, also banging out 400fps on semi only, and quiet as a mouse fart with the suppressor on! I donlt think I've put it in this thread yet...

Comment

That SR-25 looks amazing as it is in my opinion, I might apply scrim in the field but I personally wouldn't paint it. Nice M14 too, damnit I want a DMR.

Comment

@jonny lovegrove

Loving the troll face on the magwell dude. I might have to nick that idea xD
                    Last edited by Copey; 30 January, 2012, 02:49. Reason: me being a tit
                    sigpic
                    There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

B.E.N. I dont think a light dusting of tan would go too far amiss! Gorgeous rifles there buddy! Very jealous of the M14, its set up exactly how I would have it!

Comment

Originally posted by Copey View Post
                        @jonny lovegrove

Loving the troll face on the magwell dude. I might have to nick that idea xD
                        Wondered how long long it would be before someone noticed
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          B.E.N. I dont think a light dusting of tan would go too far amiss! Gorgeous rifles there buddy! Very jealous of the M14, its set up exactly how I would have it!
                          Hmm perhaps the encouragement I needed! Do you think I should get some P-Mags or stick with SR25 standard mags?

I do love the M14... Doesn't get used much though because it weighs a freakin' ton!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            Hmm perhaps the encouragement I needed! Do you think I should get some P-Mags or stick with SR25 standard mags?

I do love the M14... Doesn't get used much though because it weighs a freakin' ton!
                            If I were you I would stick with the SR25 Standard mags... You've kept that completely Magpul free would be a shame to ruin it now!

The M14 is gorgeous but the weight would put me off as it does with you!

Comment

That's a point, but I think I want a MIAD grip for it! I'll see what pops up... I'd also like the proper SR-style scope mount too...

The M14 would be alright if it did actually shoot much further than other weapons on the field, but it doesn't, and swinging it about to pick up targets gets old really fast...

Comment

If you're putting a MIAD grip on it then I'd go for P-Mags... and maybe a AFG instead of the vert grip? Just to balance the Magpul The SR-Style scope mount would look pretty hot I must admit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X