Collapse

Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le l96. Nice little budget project. After some higher scope rings if anyones selling?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: Sniper rifles

Looks great, so far mate!
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

You Make it sound like theres something missing...

Comment

Ladies... please...

Attached Files
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

• Alright alright, but isnt that electric?

Comment

Yeah, and i need full auto on it so i have a way of unjamming the gearbox so it must be 350fps
              Ill have to use black bbs to make sure people cant see the bb
              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

• Nice nd loud then? This l96 is bloody quiet, (even quieter when my new piston and head arrive )

Comment

Its not that loud really, not compared to the real barrett.
                  I'll probably end up using it like an M4 anyway

Comment

• Brilliant, love to see that

Comment

I forgot to mention hip firing M4

Comment

Comment

Wow Trip, that paintjob is fantastic... Best one I've seen in a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
                            Yeah, and i need full auto on it so i have a way of unjamming the gearbox so it must be 350fps
                            Ill have to use black bbs to make sure people cant see the bb
                            Hey mate. Got one just like that, except got mine locked to semi at 420 fps.

If you stick a high torque motor in there like an SHS Ultra Torque or G&P M140, and a mosfet, you wont need to worry about locking up

One thing I must ask you about yours. Is there a tiny gap just above the selector where you can see the gearbox? Ive got a homemade selector block on mine, and Im worried Ive managed to seperate the 2 recievers somehow :P

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
                              Is there a tiny gap just above the selector where you can see the gearbox?
                              Nope, just give it a quick tap to try and get it back up in

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
                                Nope, just give it a quick tap to try and get it back up in
                                Ive tried just pushing it by hand...might try using a hammer...just a bit scared of damaging the metal. Obviously it isnt the best quality metal in the world :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X