Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

if i ever let it go again i will let you know first.
    think the plan will be to upgrade the last few parts then get a gas rig, probably HPA.
    the hop nub needs some work im not convinced a sharp rectangle is the best idea.
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

No your right , i thought that as ive torn so many rubbers its untrue ,perhaps a harder piece of rubber ,or smoothed down plastic , as for hpa ,yes ,i went co2 on my m24 build and came back with some fecking stupid results on consistancy and acuraccy as per my posts on arnies

Comment

Reminisce Ovany: -IMG_0819.jpgIMG_0819.jpgIMG_0820.jpgIMG_0821.jpgIMG_0822.jpgIMG_0823.jpgIMG_0824.jpg

It's one of yours with a few bits of my own

R

Comment

Now your all teasing me !

Comment

With the heavy barrel and rail it's a heavy bugger - I think it rivals my M14s

R

Comment

That looks amazing! Great paint job and net wrapping.
              Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

The paintjob may be Ovanys - I still have the original barrel

The best rifle I have - (excepting my M14s)
                R

Comment

I only wish i could upload some more of my images up on here without the hassle ,i still look back on some that ive done and smile ,, nice to see the above two have been looked after i remember my last Aics with the sr25 type barrel ,i saw it in the field a few weeks later and it looked like the owner had hit every tree in the wood withit that day ..was a sad momment

Comment

Feel You!!

I've replaced the hop with a ra-tech one to see if there's a change in the response - I'll let you know how it feels after a a few mags. I now have a laser attached (and an Ipod holder!!) to the MARS RIS

One thing I did want to ask - the grub screw that secures the PCS bolt - What allen key would move it as I cant seem to

Comment

My SG Cheytac m200 intervention,needs a bigger scope though.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six...

Comment

Sweet looking M200, love the silver details and the silencer.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I quit.
                          Originally posted by psirus101
                          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

i havent put this up yet, but a new vsr i have acquired

upgrades:
                            PDI sears
                            Laylax sp150 spring
                            Laylax spring guide
                            Firefly reinforced piston
                            TM new type hop unit and tightbore barrel
                            Nineball purple bucking
                            Dangerwerx type b

its as quiet as a mouses fart, and im yet to skirmish it, but i shall be on the range thursday fingers crossed for its first use

also feel the aesthetics could be improved, but not sure how
                            any ideas?

Comment

Bigger scope mate, definately. Something like a 6-24x50 with a sunshade.

If it was me, I'd also spray the main body OD, and then add some ghillie loops for aesthetics. And some butler creek flip up covers.

Comment

Magpul?

I jest, though perhaps some camo tape to cover that bare looking handguard and barrel?
                                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X