My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

Turns out 300mah lipos dont last long, so the tracer is now (internally) running a 1300mah

Also, the m4 is just a sopmod with an EMOD stock, although ive got a hodgepodge of parts and some big plans! (Watch this space)

Oh and a thing happened... (Actually cowitnessed though!)
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

Hey Johnny, do you think it would be easy to fit the tracer part of the TM unit inside one of the surefire suppressors?
      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Probably, it'd just depend on the size of the tracer you pick and the suppressor. Not had one up close enough to know really.

Comment

alrighty, no probs.
          When you say the tracer is running an internal lipo do you mean the one that also powers the gun?

Comment

The suppressor has its own 7.4v 1300mAh LiPo. Its a single unit, so i can use it on anything.

Comment

sweet how did you fit a lipo in it?

Comment

Lots and lots of trimming. Plus all the lipo wires are resoldered at an angle

Comment

jeez, lol cool im not very techincal, gave up tech when i left school. too old now, football airsoft and video games (sadly)

Comment

Im not that technical, i just like tinkering

Comment

Few projects on the go, one big one soon!
                      Recoil m4 is done.

Few things in, few things out.

Comment

well. been a while!

Uh, nothing has changed much, the M4/16 whatever is getting some love in the form of prometheus and lonex. gears, piston the lot. (and an E6 m90)

Swapped the Trishot out for a TM Capa 4.3, which i fixed up and sold on. the WEs have gone too.

Had an FNX come in, and modified a lovely holster for myself, it's a beast of a pistol.

And yesterday, my SAA Arrived. original detachable cylinder model. 4.75" Civilian, brand new from HK.

Still got projects on the go;

Mini Nerf AEG
                        Recoil AK Drum mag (LOL)
                        Warfairy Charon

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                        Working...
                        X