British Forces Weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: British Forces Weaponry

When I eventually buy my base Ares L85 to go with the parts I've been collecting for a new SA80, I am likely going for the HK A2 decal being screen printed (managed to dissolve 2 of Pan's old transfers when trying to varnish them). I haven't got a quote yet, but I can't imagine it will be so expensive it would make it unfeasable for such a unique and no doubt costly project as your L129. I'd look into it mate, it has the potential to look incrediable.

Comment

Ok here we go, finished project -

And here's the guns I based it on, from Royal Marines Mission Afghanistan:

G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

That is beautiful, I geuinely like how it has turned out
        sigpic
        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Hand it over to me now please

Comment

Absolutely love it! Is that the SA80 flashider?

Going be a bar steward now...

Need chunkier scope mounts, and a longer RIS :p

Really gives a great impression of the rifle, not sure I could paint mine !

EDIT: This thread is by far and away the best on the forum.
            Selling:
            ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Yeah I've used the hornbill vortex flash hider for the sa80, the RIS isn't right I know but I figured it'd never be perfect as it should of course be a one piece RIS / upper...
              Scope mounts - want to make something up to look like the mounts on the real steel one pictured, it seems to be a big chunky base with the mounts coming from it, anyone know of anything similar in airsoft?
              G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

It's not 1 to 1 but its similar, do a search for SHS 25mm scope mount base short and you'll find it.

Comment

Looks quality, I picked up one of the chunky mounts off eBay for about a tenner!
                  Selling:

Comment

Latest addition.....

Have the grip pod for it but I hate the look of them so it's staying off. Waiting for an element LLM01 to arrive to finish it off.

Here's a couple of pics of my L129 yesterday, it performed really well!

Comment

Comment

Looks incrediable Mike, if it were mine, my heart would be in my mouth painting that, but absolutely fantastic result.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                          Looks incrediable Mike, if it were mine, my heart would be in my mouth painting that, but absolutely fantastic result.
                          Thanks mate, I'm so pleased with it, was a bit of trial and error but I love it! Was scared to scratch the paint yesterday when playing!!

Comment

That is a thing of booty....
                            Selling:

Comment

you'll have to excuse the poor quality image & the lack of a more picturesque background. TM L96AWS that i sold on here last year. couldn't help but notice the lack of L96's (i know one was put further back) and wanted to get here before a well/worrier L96 gets posted.

P1030399 by luke.eastwood, on Flickr
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike581 View Post
                                it seems to be a big chunky base with the mounts coming from it, anyone know of anything similar in airsoft?
                                Look on the website that shall not be named but all I will say is they sell to lots of kiddies and only have two-tones. now I know it is hell for airsofters but they have a mount that looks VERY similar to the RS one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X