• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

Sell me your L96 please Mishy ^^

Thanks muchly.

Comment

I know who you are now Mishy, we've met briefly at Paintzone and TWA - that L96 is awesome, the flash hider really does complete it, certainly the best looking sniper I've seen in the flesh - not that the local sites offer that much competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
        Sell me your L96 please Mishy ^^

Thanks muchly.
        ha funny you should mention that, im thinking of selling it, but i have put silly amounts of money in it. it has a PDI HD cylinder set, diamond ring sears (not heard much good about zero/v triggers) firefly hop and a laylax barrel. thats just the insides. Those are poor pics in low light, in the real it looks much better.

Love the flash hider too, cost a bomb too, but it gives it more of the 338. looks.

thanks jay! much appreciated, say hi if you see me again. im crap with names, but remember faces so you may need to say hi a few times
        Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

Latest in a long line of SA80s!

No grip pod as I hate them.... Waiting for LLM-01 to arrive!
          G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Latest in a long line of SA80s!

No grip pod as I hate them.... Waiting for LLM-01 to arrive!
            G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

being a bit of an ASW but hey ho, said i would get better pics of the l96 so here they are, isnt she pretty:

This thread needs more L96!!!
              Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

Originally posted by mishy View Post

thanks jay! much appreciated, say hi if you see me again. im crap with names, but remember faces so you may need to say hi a few times
                Likewise, I am bad with names and getting to say hi to people. Getting into a habit of turning up with my little gang and only chatting between ourselves. I also tend to recognise guns easier than faces, I remember the L96 and M16/203 because they are two of my favourite guns.

I'm not a massive fan of the sniper tape though, I don't see that it adds anything, but might just be that I like keeping guns neat - although not necessarily pristine.

I've been considering an L96 a while, although to be honest I can't justify one, sexy as they look, when I have a feeling I wouldn't be a very good sniper, I like getting stuck in too much. Only benefit would be last minute decisions to go skirmishing not needing batteries. I have sort of reached the stage though I can't envisage leaving my L119 at home, it has suppassed even my beloved L85 as my best skirmish weapon. The difficulties of loving so many expensive guns I know I'll likely hardly use, I've even persuaded myself not to get a HK417 - and that took some doing.

And agree Mike on the Gripod, I have one for the sake of completeness, but swiftly going off it.

Comment

did the sniper tape for some allyness! it does make it harder to spot when im in the ghille suit, did have it all ghilled up but it ruined the lines of the rifle. i like the way it looks so just used the tape. the tape over the lens also stops scope flash. been shot up pretty bad by my mate lee when he saw my scope flash, opened up on me with his m60, was mucho fun

can have ago with my l96 if ya give me a shout at twa if you want, might not help your bank balance though
                  Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

Cheeky update:

SAM_0395 by WestyIII, on Flickr

Whats that?

SAM_0396 by WestyIII, on Flickr

Closer!

SAM_0394 by WestyIII, on Flickr

SAM_0397 by WestyIII, on Flickr

SAM_0398 by WestyIII, on Flickr

Omnomnom?

Needs a lick of paint, and the trial silver barrel will be sprayed soon. But pretty happy!
                    Selling:
                    ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Don't paint that Westy - it's just too much of a risk :/

Looks amazing - and the trades really finish it off.

And cheers Mishy - Might just take you up on that if I ever get myself back to the site, work is insane. Probabaly best I don't get a taste for sniping though, I manage to blow enough on assault rifles as is, I'm not even through the British ones yet :/.

Comment

Thumper!

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

• Nice thumper, didn't realise it was British haha :S
                          My iTrader:
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103714

sigpic

Comment

My M1928A1

CYMA Gearbox
                            Real steel display upper
                            KA metal lower
                            Original wartime QD stock

Comment

Current guns...
                              Ares SA80 A2
                              G&P L129A1
                              TM Recoil L119A1

Comment

Originally posted by DARKWOLF1298 View Post
                                Nice thumper, didn't realise it was British haha :S
                                It is'nt but it was issued to British troops in NI
                                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X