British Forces Weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: British Forces Weaponry

Had a look mate, pretty sure I'm looking at the same one but unfortunately it's for 11mm rails rather than 20mm
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Nice rifles mike!! Haha
      My iTrader:
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103714

sigpic

Comment

Ive sorted mike with a scope mount! My build will be posted soon as its done!
        sigpic

Comment

Mike, or anyone really. What material is used for the snakeskin effect, also what colours are used in the original marine pics, do you think mikes got it spot on? Tan and OD? And lastly what pistol grip did you buy mike,. i can only find dark earth and not tan, im presuming thats what you bought. Cheers
          sigpic

Comment

Heres my GPMG and my SA80 A2, along with my Issue PLCE and my Issued MK7 helmet

Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

Love it, although wouldn't like to be dragging that GPMG around on a weekender lol

Comment

starting to feel the need for a gpmg ,it makes no sense at all as my bren is too heavy to use all day but the heart wants what the heart wants....maybe a light weight ally one

Comment

@JOE90

Yep correct colours for the marines L129, tan base coat, use a net - think tesco onions bag then light ish coats of OD in the area you need, obviously getting lighter towards edges.
                  I use halfords camo spray, it's good stuff.

Grip is a magpul ErgoGrip in DE yeah, they're in uk just google.
                  Rail covers are Tangodown copies from a HK site
                  Stock was from eBay, a correct LMT marked one, just search crane stock and you'll see
                  G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

I really want a Browning L9a1 but the Tanaka is dog poo and the WE is just wrong, what possessed them to put those old type sights in there, ugly!

Comment

• Re: British Forces Weaponry

Originally posted by kingbob734 View Post
                      Love it, although wouldn't like to be dragging that GPMG around on a weekender lol

oh i intend to carry it round on a weekender *the NAE* in fact lol. will be a good,
                      Alliness Saves Lives

If at first you don't succeed the call in a JDAM

Comment

New scope mount courtesy of JOE90
                        Looks good... Cheers mate

Comment

Very nice mate, cant bloody wait till mine is finished. Im a little way off in terms of building and painting, due to fettling with the gearbox first and foremost, saying that the only part i need to buy is the pistol grip.
                          sigpic

Comment

Take you no time at all mate to stick all the bits on
                            Mine fires beautifully, range is awesome on it

Comment

These L129's are sweet. and i found a 5.5X50 ACOG on ebay...I smell a new project!

Now to find a SR25 Receiver to start me off :D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Nah wont take long. Im doing the flat hop mod, fet and aoe correction in the gearbox so thats taking the time waiting for the parts. buy the pistol grip and boom ill be posting piccies up
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
                                Working...
                                X