*Request* ASCU gen 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *Request* ASCU gen 3

Have you got a vid of your ascu installed ? I wana see what kind of trigger response in gona get befour I spend any more money !

Comment

Will see if I can get one up but there is no increased trigger response at all compared to a normal trigger set found in any aeg out there

Comment

The m120 has always been a bit pants on SEMI, as with most high speed motors. The V3 just seems lacking. Ive seen some working (brilliantly i might add) and many dont in very similar setups.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

ill get hold of my mates spectre and try and do a comparison. his is 99% stock apart fror the deans conectors, while mine has shs 13:1 gears and the ascu v3, and an SHS high torqure motor. will use the same battery etc so should be a decent comparison for trigger response.
          For Sale!
          TM M870 with a load of stuff
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph
          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

I got mine installed today but it I found that the red wire is too short for the motor to connect so I've had to turn it around and plus the wiring is getting really hot and so is the motor. I'm running a g&p m170 and a 7.4 lipo..... any suggestions

Comment

Well looks like some more modding is required with some makes of the gearbox you install it into causing the ascu to short circuit,nice to be told this after its been installed

Comment

Originally posted by brewer17 View Post
                I got mine installed today but it I found that the red wire is too short for the motor to connect so I've had to turn it around and plus the wiring is getting really hot and so is the motor. I'm running a g&p m170 and a 7.4 lipo..... any suggestions
                -What connectors are you using? Tamiyas will make your circuit hot under load.
                -Has any soldering been done, and if so is it high quality?
                -There might be an issue with the AB and your motor? Possibility...
                Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I have the ASCU Gen 3 installed and I have installed many different Gen 2 ASCU mosfets in the past. This is by far the biggest let down I have ever seen. This mosfet is not NEARLY worth $100 USD.

The semi auto trigger response is TERRIBLE! I have changed mine to Deans, ran 7.4v and 11.1v lypos, tried a Lonex A1 motor, SHS High Torque, and the ICS Turbo 3000 motor. All three returned the same results. The Burst and Full Auto isn't that bad, but its still not "PTW" quality.

I am expecting a recall in the near future or ASCU will go under! We have a reseller that sells the new Ares M4E triggers and I am going to have him install one in my gun and see how it reacts. If you have horrible trigger response in Semi... YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Comment

i have heard that a lot of people are having the laggy trigger response the problem i think it is a manufacture fault. i will upload a video of mine after ******* install them for me hopefully they are o.k as i was really looking forward to crisp trigger response. You really think they would recall them all how would they compensate people for the unit and installation cost ? at this moment i am thinking that would benefit me as i have spent a lot of money on two of these and i need to get two new motors in order for them to work better! has anyone actually installed one and is happy with it ?

Comment

ill be putting mine through a good test this weekend, got a car boot at my local where they are having a timed target range, so semi WILL be needed, and then my 1st skirmish with it installed on sunday, so by then i should have a pretty good idea of how its doing.
                      For Sale!
                      TM M870 with a load of stuff
                      A&K massada sniper spec
                      Chronograph
                      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Just got mine back semi is still awfull ! I'm really hoping its down to the g&p 120 motor ! I was thinking about putting a lonex a2 motor in my gun are they any good ??

- - - Updated - - -

Just got mine back semi is still awfull ! I'm really hoping its down to the g&p 120 motor ! I was thinking about putting a lonex a2 motor in my gun are they any good ??

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

mines broken, plug the battery in, and instantly fires fully auto, switch is fine, i think the mosfet gate has stuck open

Comment

Jack , What battery are you using ?

Comment

using 11.1v now i have a new problem lool http://youtu.be/RnSjh64GSOw

Comment

I have a TM glock 17custom with CNC metal slide, better ho-up and water transperent scarch resistant digital desert pant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                                Working...
                                X