Madbull ultimate hop plus LED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madbull ultimate hop plus LED

That's where my other idea comes in - a switch that turns it off if there's no mag in place. :D

As for doing it, it would need an extra MOSFET in the controller.

Comment

so ive got my VFC PDW,plus raptor fet with an internal lipo mod, so it doesnt have an external battery pack(i dont want one) anyway my madbull ultimate hop + tracer unit worked perfectly connected directly to the battery, it was constantly on, and lit up he bbs as it should...the only problem was that it seriously drained the battery, even when i unplugged between games it would last about 100 mins to two hours max...so the obvious solution was to connect it to the motor...it worked as it should when i pulled the trigger, the only problem now is that the raptor fet is restricting the amount of time the tracer units is working, which means the bbs do not light up at all....so now im trying to squezze two more 3.7 lipo cell in the ris, and connect it to that.

ive managed to get it all in,but i seem to have a short somewhere,or more likely a broken connection....never mind, i wanted to add a on/off switch as well
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Dave that link will be taken down soon mate, you might want to edit and remove it yourself to save you getting a warning/infringment thing.

Quick question guys, I've been looking at the madbull ult hop for some time, do they fit ok in the G&P sentry? If someone could let me know, thanks!
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

has any one else had a problem with this unit feeding?
          i rock 75rnd magpull pmags and for some strange reason, the hop doesn't like them and refuses to feed where as it is fine with all my highcaps.
          It used to work 100% until I got a g&p body and outer barrel.
          any thoughts?

Comment

So from reading this, as soon as mine arrives I need to replace the nub and rubber?
            Originally posted by FPSEngland
            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
              So from reading this, as soon as mine arrives I need to replace the nub and rubber?
              Caution: MAJOR NECROPOST
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
                ?
                Use the nub and rubber that comes with the new hop.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
                  has any one else had a problem with this unit feeding?
                  i rock 75rnd magpull pmags and for some strange reason, the hop doesn't like them and refuses to feed where as it is fine with all my highcaps.
                  It used to work 100% until I got a g&p body and outer barrel.
                  any thoughts?
                  I think the Madbull Hop doesnt like some G&P Bodies...

I had a G&P XM177 with a Madbull Ultimate Hop...worked an absolute dream, no problems what so ever.

Got myself a G&P RAS Commando...put in a Madbull Ultimate Hop...fired shockingly bad, misfeeds, bad airseal, crappy FPS...replaced the Hop Rubber to an Ultimate Rubber...fixed the misfeed problem but the airseal was still poor.

Needless to say I put my G&P Hop back in and it works an absolute dream...needless to say I wont be wasting my money on the Madbull Hop in the future...G&P Hops are pretty awesome and I am awaiting delivery of my ASG Ultimate Hop Untit to see how that fairs
                  sigpic
                  [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                  * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                    so ive got my VFC PDW,plus raptor fet with an internal lipo mod, so it doesnt have an external battery pack(i dont want one) anyway my madbull ultimate hop + tracer unit worked perfectly connected directly to the battery, it was constantly on, and lit up he bbs as it should...the only problem was that it seriously drained the battery, even when i unplugged between games it would last about 100 mins to two hours max...so the obvious solution was to connect it to the motor...it worked as it should when i pulled the trigger, the only problem now is that the raptor fet is restricting the amount of time the tracer units is working, which means the bbs do not light up at all....so now im trying to squezze two more 3.7 lipo cell in the ris, and connect it to that.

ive managed to get it all in,but i seem to have a short somewhere,or more likely a broken connection....never mind, i wanted to add a on/off switch as well

well i managed to get it all sorted last week,so my tracer unit runs off a seperate battery ,which is made up of two 3.7v irrc 500 mAh rc helicopter lipos....(very small)which i took apart and wired together in series,with a balancer and a small on/off switch from maplins, and squeezed it all into my front ris, to sit below the nunchuck batteries thats already in there...and its safe to say that it all works a treat...the bbs light up very well, the hopup works, ive got no airleaks, decent range with madbull blue rubber and their nub,fps is a good,safe 320fps with my mabull V2 inner barrel,i can turn the tracer off and on when i want, the tracer battery lasts hours and the my gearbox battery life has now doubled to 4 hours....it has taken me an extremely long time to get this allwired and fitted and working,ive must of taken the gun apart and reassembled it at least a dozen times...but it was worth the hassle
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                      well i managed to get it all sorted last week,so my tracer unit runs off a seperate battery ,which is made up of two 3.7v irrc 500 mAh rc helicopter lipos....(very small)which i took apart and wired together in series,with a balancer and a small on/off switch from maplins, and squeezed it all into my front ris, to sit below the nunchuck batteries thats already in there...and its safe to say that it all works a treat...the bbs light up very well, the hopup works, ive got no airleaks, decent range with madbull blue rubber and their nub,fps is a good,safe 320fps with my mabull V2 inner barrel,i can turn the tracer off and on when i want, the tracer battery lasts hours and the my gearbox battery life has now doubled to 4 hours....it has taken me an extremely long time to get this allwired and fitted and working,ive must of taken the gun apart and reassembled it at least a dozen times...but it was worth the hassle
                      Let's have some pics and a vid mate, very interested in doing this to my PDW.
                      "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
                      Working...
                      X