Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nineball gas routers for TM GBB mags

Yes, me.

I don't blame them but they do increase gas efficiency by a fair bit so your stock nozzles may not last too long.

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out! With the routers though I hope green gas will be more than enough.

Comment

I use these and propane. So far no issues, but all ive been doing is test shots. With all these upgrades lately to my pistol I will be getting a lot of use out of it on saturday hopefully, so I will let you know if anything goes wrong then!

Comment

just to back propane up

N Scooby has had the hi capa i sold him for over a year now and that hasnt got a reinforced nozzle and he has been using propane in it with no issues at all.

thats with the gas routers etc in.

Comment

I used propane on a stock pistol with the 9ball gas routers fitted for ages and had no issues. It just cycled at some hellishly fast speed.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

First thing I cant do is recommend keeping the plastic slide whilst using all these upgrades. Mines just been ruined by having the slide slam hard into the slide release, and putting a nice dent int hat area, causing all sorts of trouble with the slide lock now not working.

Metal slide recommendation with these upgrades from me!

Comment

dont get a guarder metal slide either unless you enjoy using your dremel..you might as well craft your own slide out of a solid block of steel over fitting a guarder :/

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                  I was a bit sceptical, as I saw Mike Cripps got them in, but a couple of weeks later took them off his site, so I thought they must be crap. Couple of the guys at my Local were raving about them, and for £4.50 i thought id see. Definately a difference, but could most likely be the pairing of the shims and routers that actually makes the difference. One multiplying the effect of the other
                  He's got them back in so they must have sold out very quickly before.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    dont get a guarder metal slide either unless you enjoy using your dremel..you might as well craft your own slide out of a solid block of steel over fitting a guarder :/
                    DOnt worry, Davidson Custom BCG Pro Slide on the way. Its going to look god damned lovely. Just need to get my pistol working properly again

Comment

Good choice on Davidson custom!!!

Comment

Yeah, It looks like such a nice slide as well. Will be here in rougly 6 days, so there will be some pics up in the Hi capa thread!

Comment

looking forward to it.

Comment

Just fitted the shims and a new lower, well I can tell the FPS and kick has gone up straight away, recently installed a firefly hop up too.
                            All I can say is get one, get the shims and get the gas routers. :D
                            Pics of the new frame will be in pics of your guns under Hicapas.
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

How much did the fire fly hop set you back? Was it hard to find?

Comment

Got it from the uk for 20 quid, so quite pricey however unless he has sold them there is someone selling them on here for about 17 quid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                                Working...
                                X