Desert Eagle, Pro's and Con's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desert Eagle, Pro's and Con's?

Some of you are talking rubbish, one, te deagle is cool simply because it's huge. Two, if you get the chrome model it is undeniably the sexiest thing below your belt. Three, if you are going to spend 150 quod on a handgun then who gives a poo if it uses up slot of gas. I have two chrome ones and I get through 3-4 litres per month, you may think that's bad but that is the beauty of the desert eagle, it's not a glock which is the ford focus of te Market, small and efficient... It is the ford mustang of the Market, it guzzles it's fuel like a redneck with a bottle if whisky and wants to knock you down. That us why it will always be the predominant design in all of airsoft but only if you accept the fact that it is a raving lunatic and has to be used that way so just go ape with it.

Comment

there such good guns , if you say its too heavy thts a complete over statement . its only a ABS plastic gun with metal parts and a big magazine which dont forget can last 3 times as long as a 1911 , in my personal experience anyway. although new gbb's always outpreform previous systems so hopefully they bring out a new metal version from ksc or somthing

Comment

Just brought one of these bad boys for the pure fact of saying " i have a chrome deagle" lol cant wait! I hope im not dissapointed!

Comment

nice gun, nice action, VERY reliable, kicks like a horse with a jalapeno up its arse (hardkick version that i have :D), very solidly built, did i mention its presence?

nice gun and easily pushes anything you want it to, i use .93 gram steel BB's through it every now and again in the garden and it loves it. chucks them 25 meters plus! loves green gas. good breech/barrel seal, not an o-ring but better.

hard to find a holster for it although i got one from zeroone just have a look. quite large but who ever said they wanted a small gun? lol

Comment

Mega two year necro post!!!!!!
            I've been reading a lot of reviews on this gun and I think it's going to be my next purchase that's why I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Just something I'd like to share with all those that said this is too big and unwieldy.... http://www.laylax.com/SHOP/4560329179116.html 7inch just isn't enough, 10 inches, now that's a hand cannon!

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
              Mega two year necro post!!!!!!
              I've been reading a lot of reviews on this gun and I think it's going to be my next purchase that's why I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Just something I'd like to share with all those that said this is too big and unwieldy.... http://www.laylax.com/SHOP/4560329179116.html 7inch just isn't enough, 10 inches, now that's a hand cannon!
              TM have had a normal 10" Desert Eagle in production for a few years now, although that product does look really nice. Maybe too much RIS though.

Comment

I don't like the TM 10 inch version, looks a bit pants and kind of ruins the Deagles style. This kit keeps the same style and makes it look mean! I suppose there is a bit too much ris but you could fit a vertical grip and small scope and use it like a compact rifle or attatch a M203 to it

Comment

Shoots further than the godamn Sun and the hop is immediately accessible. I dunno, I'd say in some sense it IS practical.

Comment

Size doesn't matter, it's the way you use it.

I'll get my coat
                    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jacob Genocide Find out more about Jacob Genocide
                    Working...
                    X