1911 MEU/1911 Review Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1911 MEU/1911 Review Wanted

Thanks again for the help guys, got till 26th ish to decide (pay day) so I shall use my work hours to find the best 1911 MEU bargins out there instead of work. Can't for the life of me find WA MEU's in stock anywhere >< Z1 has TM MEU but looks silver to me on the pic, Emailed them to ask what colour it was but well last Email I sent I got a response 1 month later so I'm not holding my breath atm :P (thought TM MEU was black only but it looks so silver on Z1!)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Look at other shops photo's. It's black.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
        WA 1911's ALL THE WAY! (I don't know why someone didn't say it sooner). I've had a standard Colt, and a .45 Longslide Hardballer and they were both amazing out of the box...
        5th post? and a few below that again

but yes. WA pistols are some of the best pistols you can get... great performance, great quality, take hell of a beating .. my prokiller is like 10 years old and still going strong!!! thats on green with abs slide too . best pistol ever
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
          TM MEU but looks silver to me on the pic
          The TM MEU only comes in black. As far as i know only Army make a silver one.

Comment

I have a TM MEU 1911.
            Superb blow back.
            A must.

Comment

The TM MEU is capable of being your primery weapon.

Enough said. :p

Comment

my normal 1911 is the best pistol i've owned,im not for the Meu rubbish though,the 1911 does well for most impressions too
                custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                my rating
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

what about Caspian 1911's? anyone ever had any experience with these?

chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

I had he TM MEU and the TM Detonics, the Detonics was an amazing little postol, well balanced and the accuracy for such a short barrel was great.

Plus with the TM range of 1911 you can use mags between the guns, i used my MEU mags in my detonics

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                      Looked at the SOCOM gear seems very nice, the Ltd ed Tan one is sold out nearly every where mind you.
                      i got the tan limited edition, i love it. lovely kick. weight it awesome. looks amazing, came with 2 mags, lanyard and silencer

when i used this at woodland i took it on the range and could hit the back target with ultra.. people were pretty stunned how accurate it was..

heres piccy

p.s sorry for poor quality pic

sigpic
                      9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

Re: 1911 MEU/1911 Review Wanted Tercel (late 09)

For future interest i will give some info on the Tercel Colt m1911:

around £70
                        A full clone of the T.M m1911 (even down to some cheeky trades...gotta love the chinese)
                        Metal slide, mag, frame in fact everywhere other than the grips and the feeding ramp thing.
                        only downside is that you cant fire off the whole doublestack as the gas capacity is limited by the mag dimensions.
                        does everyhing you want from a 1911.
                        i polished the outer barrel and painted the sights white.
                        extended hammer + safety spur, shorter trigger, index finger cut-out, chequered grip, lanyard loop. (as opposed to original US army spec)
                        the tolerances are much better than WE
                        Hard kick

A great buy for the price, i would def recommend it
                        sigpic

Comment

also shout out to all the g+g-ss 100mm silencer users. respec
                          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                          Working...
                          X