G&P M4 magpul sentry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&P M4 magpul sentry

hi mate i will eb geting some lipo goodness for it also. be geting a few for the uprising
    can i ask what has your sentry chronoed at? since iv read at different places it chronoes at constant 360
    Originally posted by FireKnife
    Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

guy, i highly recommend fitting a Prometheous tight barrel in these, fitted one in a mates and the accurate range is insane, running on the 7.4 lipos isnt a problem for these.

also they come with a 18month warranty, same as my EBR MOD1

Comment

new picture of the sentry with aimpoint which came today!
        plus 2 more G&P 130 round metal mid caps which feed with no problems whatsoever!
        Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

Comment

Originally posted by fcorreia View Post
          hi mate i will eb geting some lipo goodness for it also. be geting a few for the uprising
          You won't be dissapointed
          can i ask what has your sentry chronoed at? since iv read at different places it chronoes at constant 360
          Last game it gave 104 m/s which is 341fps. Fully stock.

You can also use the full metal MAG 190-rounders, but be aware that they rattle a bit to the sides and that could cause some shooting problems if not inserted firmly. I'll put some duct tape around them and see how that goes.
          I like MAGs because they are the bigger midcaps. Standard ones are 130-rounders.

Comment

I had this and it rocks, such a nice looking gun for the dollar, I use 8.4 mini and even on full charge have the same issue with it sticking but the rate of fire of full auto is insane, I also have the mag 190 rounders and they feed fine down to the last one apart from when filled with more than 130-140 rounds it doesn't like the first 20-30 bb's so am careful when filling, love the crack the gun makes on semi a well, top notch bargain this f&o what you get
            sigpic

Comment

Ive got mine waiting for me at home for when i finish uni. Simply cannot wait to open that box. Im going to be running the pmags and emags though as i dont think the standard stanag mag looks right in the magpul lower.

Also whats this locking problem about?

Comment

Happens with all V2's mate when you pull the trigger too fast, makes you have to switch to auto fire a few, then back to semi

Comment

ahh ok so its not a problem thats specific to the sentry or G&P guns.

Comment

nono it happened to my d boys m4 and g&g m4 its not just g&p and sentry

Comment

To the OP would it be possible to take a pic of the battery compartment? I want to run this pn a 9.6v 1500mah cranestock, can someone confirm that these will fit? cheers

Comment

yes mate will get pics up asap when camera charges

Comment

took mine out today, to hot for the site but i was still able to blat off numerous mags worth to try and bed the spring in.

despite the battery having a full charge it was still locking on semi auto after a few rounds. quite embarrasing really.

Comment

id like to know if a 9.6v mini would fit too. thinking of getting the tan version, looks a little different ^^, is this locking problem due to the 8.4?

Dave

Comment

Locks on 9.6 as well its just an M4 thing unless you get an active breaking mosfet afaik.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

What FPS does everyone get? on the retailers website it says 360fps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fabio Find out more about Fabio
                                Working...
                                X