sniping tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sniping tactics

cheers mate - I randomly discovered their hot girlfriend thread - I dont even remember what I was searching for - but bloody hell those are some hot women with ugly guys! lol.

mac
    Originally posted by Coz
    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

lol annnyyway moving on swiftly back to the sniping thread.

What are your future plans weapon or equipment wise

for me. Well Aw338 project in june after im done with my vsr 10,

Very underestimated rifle, better than everyone thinks once broken in and maintained correctly, plus upgrade parts for hop and barrel are easy and you can buy the ares o ring kit and valves too.

also a arktis drag bag to go with it.

Comment

prob a tm l96 when my wallet comes out of hiding. lol.

as it stands I have to upgrade my vsr.
        Originally posted by Coz

Comment

lol, was just watching a video from scoutthedoggie with a guy whos using a TM l96 it looks nice but i just feel id be like meh with the whole spring thing.

Comment

fair enough.
            not used gas myself so I can't really comment. - I always like making the best use of what the options available to me and gas just does not tick all the boxes for me.

mac
            Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Yea i can see why, with the whole consistency, cost, possibly something extra to lug around (problem solved with a drag bag! :p) thing, but its a good cheat to get maximum fps with minimal effort but also be modular changing gases changing fps or PCS bolt in some cases.

Comment

if your going for your first gas rifle,heavely upgraded rifle i would go with a tanaka over the aries/star/well.
                the aw338 rifles are very hit or miss,mostly they seem to be lemons,and i cant see the well being anybetter only worse,as one main problem is the cheap metal on the aries/well,wearing away breaking the bolt catch.
                plus you would realy need to go co2/hpa with the aw338 to get it working anywhere near aswell as a tanaka and this isnt a good idea for a first time gas user.
                user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

If i could find a decently priced tanaka l96 not aics i would go for it for sure.

Comment

get the tm one - you know you want to :D
                    Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Yea i would but the spring will kill it for me, i dunno what it is about gas, probably because of the way british snipers are trained to recharge the bolt (thumb on bolt, fingers in front of ejection port and you would catch the bullet) you cant do that on spring guns unless your built like a brick house in your hands.

in other words realism.

Comment

fair enough.
                        Originally posted by Coz

Comment

dont get the tanaka l96,is not the same design internaly as the m700 versions and doesnt take the same upgrades
                          user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Bit late down in the thread but regarding the now ghillies has anyone thought about just getting a cheap bed sheet and cutting that into strips and then working that into your ghillie on vegiation attachment points. Obviusly wont give you as good coveridge as an all white snow ghillie, may be something thats worth considering.

Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by The Eternal Child View Post
                              Bit late down in the thread but regarding the now ghillies has anyone thought about just getting a cheap bed sheet and cutting that into strips and then working that into your ghillie on vegiation attachment points. Obviusly wont give you as good coveridge as an all white snow ghillie, may be something thats worth considering.

Curtis
                              Yeah that did come to mind actually - Im putting materials together for a dessy ghillie atm which will be based on a tan coloured curtain I got from a salvation army shop for a quid! :D

a snow ghillie is very much on the back burner atm - last sunday is the only time I have ever needed one - but it would have been brilliant to have.

cheers
                              mac
                              Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Dessie ghillie, interesting is it really required at our distances? as desert ghillies relies on mirages and long distances more over than your woodland ghillie principles.

or are you doing it for looks? i have no issue either way just curious.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt. Macka A work offshore in the North Sea. Depending on Internet connection and how busy I am, I'm typically more active on the forums when I'm away offshore. When I'm ashore I'm generally busy with various hobbies. Find out more about Lt. Macka
                                Working...
                                X