http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztlhR56yYBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID911...eature=related

I was watching these just as you brought it up stu

Comment

• Re: sniping tactics

And by the looks of it same as those guys in that documentary

Comment

nice, is he still in? im in 42 Commando myself. for the selection course there were 25 of us, 5 passed including myself, but only 2 spaces on the next course available so the 2 most senior lads got it unfortunately, happy with passing though

Comment

No mate, he unfortunately died back September 3rd 2007.

Good job on passing mate.

Comment

ahhh sorry to hear that, would have been before i joined the unit then

you serving yourself or ex service?

Comment

Ambitions of serving I think would be the best choice of words, asthma needs make an exit first.

Comment

well thats a bugger, i used to suffer a tiny bit when i was a kid. what would you look into join?

Comment

Always wanted to be in the army but to be honest i think its too early to make a definite decision since my fitness is ever growing etc.

Comment

ahhh then you never know, could get your self as a Royal Marine too then. im dying to get airsoft again. home in 2 weeks then i have 7 weeks off so plenty of time for it

Comment

Indeed skies the limit.

Cool where you are based? any ideas on where you will play?

Comment

bravotowzero- seen those vids a while back, good vids. shows the stalking very well

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
                          i am getting into sniping at the moment
                          and i have got one question is it worth buying a ghillie suit?
                          I'd be careful about buying on-line bud. A lot of "manufactured" ghillie suits are actually made from a really crappy synthetic netting material. You can't look more un-natural unless you were wearing a mankini. As mentioned a few hundred posts ago, I made my own & that was pretty good in most environments. Cost a bit as I purchased all my hessian pre-dyed, as I couldn't be arsed to get hundreds of sandbags & dye them myself!
                          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

im based in plymouth, live in Essex but on deployment at the moment.

my usual site is AWA herts but gonna go to the one in billericay too. and later in the year im going to give stirling airsoft a crack. they're games look immense!

what about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                              im based in plymouth, live in Essex but on deployment at the moment.

my usual site is AWA herts but gonna go to the one in billericay too. and later in the year im going to give stirling airsoft a crack. they're games look immense!

what about yourself?
                              Im living in Dorset at the mo, play at ground zero woodland and sometimes urban.

Comment

ah right fair one. on my weekends off back in plymouth i might give south west wargames a try. only down the road and run by an ex Marine. uses the forts and villages we use in training so that will be good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt. Macka A work offshore in the North Sea. Depending on Internet connection and how busy I am, I'm typically more active on the forums when I'm away offshore. When I'm ashore I'm generally busy with various hobbies. Find out more about Lt. Macka
                                Working...
                                X