Using dead players as cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using dead players as cover

hmmmm, you got to play fair, but at the same time if the other team take advantage and creep up there always something you can do to counter, "GRENADE"
    I love CQB.
    Set a honey trap and watch them walk in using there "DEAD CAS as bait" be quick tho
    Never Really Got that: BOOM ha ha Big 50

Comment

If they're protecting their own players, shoot them....Their own fault for walking in the way. Nowt wrong with staying put if you're dead & can't get to the respawn. Sit down, hand in the air "DEAD MAN" occasionally & everyone's happy
      Originally posted by The Laughing Man
      Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Keep the fire going in whatever direction you need it too if that is "through" the stupid dead t**t then so be it.
        My sites briefing says "it is the dead players responsibility to get out of the way, not the live players to miss the dead player"

Comment

In a CQB situation after being hit, I make my way to the nearest, least tactical-looking wall and stand facing it, hands covering my neck and guns on the ground. Sounds like overkill, but it makes the point.

One thing that irritates me about some players in woodland is when they act "out" to get away with some slimy flanking manoeuvres. Not to the point of not taking hits or overt pretence, just not "walking tactical" and not shooting anyone. Almost as bad as using dead players in my opinion.

I've learnt from that and I just shoot at anyone without marshal jackets or hands in the air. I'd rather get a quick "OI! DEAD!" than get shot from behind. Just my two cents there.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter12378 View Post
            One thing that irritates me about some players in woodland is when they act "out" to get away with some slimy flanking manoeuvres. Not to the point of not taking hits or overt pretence, just not "walking tactical" and not shooting anyone. Almost as bad as using dead players in my opinion.

Ive done that myself a few times, works wonders on teflon warriors. For instance me and a few team mates were holed up in a bunker, one of the enemy team was taking potshots at us and despite seeing bb's bouncing off him (at ranges where it would have been impossible not to feel them unless hes wearing real body armour) he keeps on shooting, so with a sly grin I get an idea "watch this" I say, leaving my weapons behind, casually stroll right past him before giving him a good solid jab with a rubber knife. He whined a whole lot about how "its not fair" but the marshal rightly pointed out to him, he should have shot me because I didnt declare myself out. If youre stupid enough to fall for it you deseve it! If I see someone whos not a marshal, not on my team and doesnt have his hands in the air, hes getting shot.

Comment

I play like an asshole in airsoft. If a dead guy is in the way of my target it's his loss. Not like I'm going to sit there and pelt him with BBs but I won't just holster my gun and wait for him to get out the way. I'll try take shots at the guy behind him even if that means he needs to start running to get out of the way.
              Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Comment

Originally posted by Delta TJ View Post
                I play like an asshole in airsoft. If a dead guy is in the way of my target it's his loss. Not like I'm going to sit there and pelt him with BBs but I won't just holster my gun and wait for him to get out the way. I'll try take shots at the guy behind him even if that means he needs to start running to get out of the way.
                Yeah agreed, i'll still shoot at the guys behind him. Call it an incentive to get his ass out the way sharpish.

Comment

Originally posted by glassJAw1983 View Post
                  I dont know how people feel about this, imagine a battle where some of your team manage to hit an enemy player, they put their arm up, but instead of walking clear of the battle, they walk towards you, allowing their friends, still in play, to sneak forward to the next piece of available cover behind them.

I personally hate this tactic Just wondered how everyone esle feels about this.
                  Change your site or speak to the marshals as this type of play is cheating - the player is dead and in real life wouldn`t be walking to regen, anyone using him for cover isn`t playing in the spirit of the game.

Comment

Tell the Marshall or site owner of them cheating and hopefully they will be banned from said site

Comment

This happened to me the other week.
                      The dead player who was in the way started shouting at me to stop shooting at him.
                      A marshal, who happened to be standing a few metres behind me, shouted back, "Well get out of the way then!"

Comment

what if u picked up the dead player and ran with him using him as a dead human shield lol... Arnie does it all the time :D

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                        Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                        UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by ShauG36C View Post
                          what if u picked up the dead player and ran with him using him as a dead human shield lol... Arnie does it all the time :D
                          HAHA unfortunately none of us have the supreme legendary status that arnie has =(

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glassJAw1983 Whatever Find out more about glassJAw1983
                          Working...
                          X