X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you reload two guns at once?

Originally posted by mr. emusnakz View Post
    I've just had an exelent idea :D.....
    Well, on zero one they sell mag pouches to fit your forearms. With these you could have one in each arm, then when reloading is required your could cross your left hand over to your right forearm whist keeping a grip on the pistol draw the mag, at the same time drop the mag in the other pistol. Then obviously insert the mag and repeat with the other gun. Hope this helped :D
    ive never seen em, grab a link please mate, you can since it is zero one of course.

Comment

^

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3888

Only £6.50 :p

Comment

And that right im buying for my 1911..that is the most bad ass thing ive ever seen and will go perfectly with my freaking boomstick shotgun

Comment

I plan to do something similar when I have enough Money, which to my calculations should be early September.... :/
          a great man once said "i really need to poo" he also had many influential speeches, but i think that phrase sums up all his beliefs.

Comment

I've never actually seen these for sale. Whoever designed that has a head on their shoulders. I. Must. Get.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
              Also, perfecting this technique may help you save time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqyxP3_am3g

Don't forget to shout `Only in the Billy Beans!!`
              its a glock thing i think, ive tried it with other pistols and cant do it.
              Its especially good drawing the unchambered glock out of a serpa holster and doing the action

Comment

Get somebody to help you?

Comment

The whole armpit thing. Right gun to left armpit. reload left gun with right arm. take back right gun and then complete with vice versa for other gun. I usually use a dump pouch for the mags though, saves a faff.
                  "Its a control column not a joystick"
                  Secretary - University of Warwick Airsoft Society

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                    Its especially good drawing the unchambered glock out of a serpa holster and doing the action
                    I can't get it work with my Glock. Is it because I don't have a metal slide, or is it because I'm not in the Philippines
                    sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

• Re: How do you reload two guns at once?

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                      its not a glock thing its to do with the recoil springs, on a real gun they act differently to GBBs because the slide doesnt rely on the springs to return it (gas does most of the work) so they are more slack so to speak..

if you wanna do it on a GBB get crappy weak recoil springs that wont be able to fire the gun properly lol.

Comment

i couldn't do that with my m9 but can do it easily with my tm deagle, takes a bit practice to get it down right
                        sigpic
                        [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

Surprised this hadnt popped up yet. Virtually impossible, ive tried.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NwYWjWActI
                          Or you could, from black ops:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFhZnKgnU_Y
                          Its awkward with two guns, but i have done it once. I did however record it on a single gun, my glock like 6 months ago. It dont look like this anymore
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN1xb...watch_response
                          It is sooo much easier with a 1911 because theres more for your thumb to rest on. But really without putting a dump pouch at the front of your rig its gonna be awkward, also as said earlier the glock 50rnd mags are good for this as they always stick out
                          Last edited by jonny lovegrove; 10 June, 2011, 01:22. Reason: The 1911
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

use guns that can hold an extra mag like g36`s or some pistols you eject one may then slot it onto the other one thats connected to an empty mag on your other gun then click the mag catch on that gun then you whip out another double mag and slap it in that gun.

Crazy John woo type stuff I just need 2 g36`s to try the theory out on lol
                            sigpic
                            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Best video Ive seen of it it-
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflAV...1&feature=fvwp
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                              Working...
                              X