Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What should you do if a player isn't taking hits and there are no marshals present

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should you do if a player isn't taking hits and there are no marshals presen

Originally posted by Mattplus View Post
    Once my Fiancee was hiding in a room just off a stairwell. The rules at that particular site state that shooting into or out of a stairwell must be single shot only. My fiancee was shooting single shot at a group of guys on the stairwell, she hit 4 or 5 of them very clearly and not one of them took their hits. They did not know exactly where she was hiding so just stood on the stairs as if nothing had happened and sprayed everywhere, she hit them all again and once again they did not take their hits. The second time they realised where she was and threw a grenade into her room, she decided that despite them not playing fair she was going to so she took the hit, calling "hit" several times so they definately heard her. As she stepped out of the room they all opened fire at her, they new they had obviously been hit but pretended they hadn't, then they decided to be absolute idiots and spray her at close range after she had called "hit". As brutal as it might be my advice was to shoot them all back in the face, full auto at point blank as they all clearly picked on her because she was alone and a girl and sometimes moronic players need teaching a lesson (normally I'm not like this, I was just absolutely fuming at the time, ordinarilly you should just get a martial)... Thinking better of it she decided to report them to the martials after the game but unfortuantely the martials didn't seem that bothered and nothing became of it... Justice completely undone!
    WTF... and the marshals didnt do anything.... personally, id have walked off and once they turned there backs full auto'd the back of their legs

Comment

Re: What should you do if a player isn't taking hits and there are no marshals presen

here you go, if people arent taking their hits... WHIP THIS BAD BOY OUT!! only 3grand!! wonder what the FPS is on it though :D

T2 loadout anyone :p

Comment

Playing at x-site yesterday,the marshalls have big fields to cover.
        I was in a holly bush,laying down and hiting people as they walked up a path towards me,my m8 was on my right 6 foot away so we had the angles covered,he fired I laid and vice versa.
        They weren't sure where we were so they were spraying and praying...after taking quite a few out one player was adamant he'd hit me.."if you hit me why ain't I hit you"....nothing to do with him shooting into a thick holly bush.
        I called the marshall over to watch me not get hit for a while but by the time he'd got over I'd got hit.
        I always feel it's better to confront these issues on the field rather than whinge about it all day,talk to the offender so he's aware that other people are aware then get on with it and enjoy your day.
        The frustration involved is imense when you think you've hit someone but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt..it makes me more determined to go back and take them out.
        I left a similar sport which had the same infractions..but I think we must promote fair play otherwise there's no pint bothering,if we drop to the "bullet proof" level we may as well not bother.
        I came into this with a fresh view hoping to see sprotsmanship and fairplay,I'm not dissapointed yet ...:D

Comment

Originally posted by Canonfodder View Post
          here you go, if people arent taking their hits... WHIP THIS BAD BOY OUT!! only 3grand!! wonder what the FPS is on it though :D

T2 loadout anyone :p
          Z1 has one of those - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4839

I want it so badly but i doubt we could actually use it on site
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

If they don't take the hit after the second hit and your regen isn't far away, call yourself out, walk up to them, make a mental note of exactly what they look like and then report them to a marshall after the game.
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 12 August, 2010, 00:26.
            Redcon Airsoft Team
            TheJim : RC-69

Comment

call captain planet.
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Give him a CO2 203 right in the bollo**$ and tell him to go forth
                Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

baptise in plastic

Comment

Take his description/ tag number and report it when you can.

In the mean time, either run up to him and ask him why he's not taking his hits or shoot him more. :D
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GRANT AKA SNIPES live 2 die well try not to Find out more about GRANT AKA SNIPES
                    Working...
                    X