When to use your M203?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When to use your M203?

As I was looking for ages for a pic of a MOE handguard with M203 attached via ris, here is mine if anyone wants to know:

MOE pitol grip has been installed since this pic and it makes a huge difference to the comfort of luggin this around, gives more wrist support.

Comment

nice beast my friend can i ask does the loop on the mag really help that much?

Comment

Its the cheap version of a Magpul. Really help as in my vest I have 2 stacked front to back in each pouch and they can get a bit tight (Warrior RPC7). In fact without them I doubt I could get them out with one hand.

Comment

I have G and P M203 and co2 on the way....can't wait.....BANG!!
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I was under the impression that most sites didn't like people using Co2 shells in launchers, given that you can be as close as 10 meters when using a launcher.

Anyone shed any light on this, I mean does your site allow Co2 to be used, but it has to be under s certain pressure ?

Ta, FL
            It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

Originally posted by Swordfish View Post
              Its the cheap version of a Magpul. Really help as in my vest I have 2 stacked front to back in each pouch and they can get a bit tight (Warrior RPC7). In fact without them I doubt I could get them out with one hand.
              haha the magpul stringpul

and ah i see never had a problem with mine then again i have cheap mags haha

Comment

Originally posted by Four Leaf View Post
                I was under the impression that most sites didn't like people using Co2 shells in launchers, given that you can be as close as 10 meters when using a launcher.

Anyone shed any light on this, I mean does your site allow Co2 to be used, but it has to be under s certain pressure ?

Ta, FL
                FFZ and UA won't let you use co2

Comment

Thats a shame. co2 is a far superiour propellent than propange in almost every way.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT
                  http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

MY M203 + CO2 Shell + somke bomb = FUN TIMES :D
                    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok after trial and fail ive decided a chuck norris template aint gunna do it...time to look for vinyl stickers :P

The G3 is a JG as its lightweight currently has a drum mag c style custom fore grips and rail covers ive got rubberised tape for the stock and handgrip but i left it in my bag...a a trainstation...at 6 o'clock and anyone in kent will agree you dont eave bags at a trainstation in kentespecially during the gypsy season -.- so tommorow ill be throwing out another 5 quid for some fabric camo tape as the rbberised one was the ast one the shop had in stock.

Also recived my grenade launcher this morning along with the 3 shells i bought and i have to say its exactly the same as the madbu XM BUT 50 quid cheaper :P and (Im not sure if this was intentional) it came with a 132 shot shell so now i have 4 = D

Well technically i have 3 because i like o get know everything i buy...by taking it apart this was the first time i didnt watch a tutorial and yep you guesed it...those freaking ball bearings and i odt have the fancy tools after 2 hours of very carefull fiddling i got her back together. Went trigger happy now have no gas :P
                      Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                      i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Artekus I got born. I did shit Find out more about Artekus
                      Working...
                      X