• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very high rps... What's the point?

Originally posted by midas View Post
    What motor are you using?
    TM EG1000
    Could go with something even faster if you wanted, but come this point there's no real need, it's about trigger response, not sustained ROF for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladyr View Post
      TM EG1000
      Could go with something even faster if you wanted, but come this point there's no real need, it's about trigger response, not sustained ROF for me.
      I thought torque motors help trigger response?
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

They would and a Systema Magnum or Turbo would both offer an improvement too, but there's just no need, I already had the EG1000 in there, it's a reliable motor and with everything else it more than does the job.

Comment

its ok saying why do i want a mosfet when i have the 11.1v etc, but your trigger contacts will slowly start to eat their own heads!!! A mosfet prelongs their life
          sigpic

Comment

Wasn't going to suggest a faster motor although the TM isn't the quickest or the torqyest.

I was just going to suggest using a torque motor if you are after trigger response with a microswitch instead of your trigger contacts. Would be much better for you.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
              Yes they do with the right battery choice. Don't try it with a tiny battery or you may just have found an expensive bbq lighter...lol.

I'm not suggesting the explode but they do get very very hot and it isnt advisable.
              Gun tech.

Comment

So if after trigger response which should be chosen motor wise, torque or speed?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                  its ok saying why do i want a mosfet when i have the 11.1v etc, but your trigger contacts will slowly start to eat their own heads!!! A mosfet prelongs their life
                  Assuming that is in response to me I was recommending tuning other components as well as adding a MOSFET, not instead of.
                  In my own case I have both a MOSFET and a microswitch in my setup.

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                    So if after trigger response which should be chosen motor wise, torque or speed?
                    Large battery and torque motor, high speed gears. For the best results.
                    Gun tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladyr View Post
                      Assuming that is in response to me I was recommending tuning other components as well as adding a MOSFET, not instead of.
                      In my own case I have both a MOSFET and a microswitch in my setup.
                      Oh sorry i must have read some one elses reply and took it as yours, i swear somebody said they have all this Jizz with no fet?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm with bio sniper, so many people saying high ROF helps with supression, 10 rps will keep people's head's down just fine, it's not like they can pop up and return fire in the 0.1 of a second before the next round gets there. Only difference is that on 30 rps you have to reload 3 times more often, and reloading gives them enough time to actually move to a new piece of cover and counter you.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                          How are the SRC "ultra high torque" motors in this respect?
                          Blackhawk trademarked accessories
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83032
                          PS3 GAMES!! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...039#post593039
                          Loads of PSP games! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85971

Comment

airsoft guns aren't very acurate, but they dont loose acuracy on auto.
                            so if you can get 10 shots his way in the time of a single semi, chances are your going to hit him, even with wind.
                            When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Evilllamas View Post
                              airsoft guns aren't very acurate, but they dont loose acuracy on auto.
                              so if you can get 10 shots his way in the time of a single semi, chances are your going to hit him, even with wind.
                              Must remember not to go skirmishing if I'm suffering with wind...lol....
                              Gun tech.

Comment

At the end of the day its fun. My M15a4 runs at 18-22rps and seeing the look on hire guns faces when im charging braveheart style is priceless. RPS is like marmite i guess, if you like it then firing 30rps maybe be fun for you it might be pain for other people.

Its not a question of whats the points its "Whats your preferance" There is a bloke at my site who runs an AK on what sounds like 6 or 7 RPS although i aint seen him in awhile.

Thats my tuppence for ya'll.

Sam
                                Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                                i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KaRcop I'm a pilot. Find out more about KaRcop
                                Working...
                                X