• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reload procedure

For me its

Stage one:
    run out of bullets

Stage two:
    start screaming and throw your empty mag down with force all while looking ahead at the enemy

Stage Three:
    Grab a new mag

Stage 4:
    start putting in the gun WHILE screaming!

Stage 5 :
    sorted the opposing team are shitting them selfs, youve dodged over 200 bb's and you just lost your tonsils

lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bull View Post
      totally aggreed with panoptes about the dump pouch crap!
      :D It's kind of a 'butt pack', yank thing. Euch!

Comment

that marine is dropping the mag on the floor. in airsoft we "buy" our own mags. i havent ever seen an airsofter drop his mags and not pic em up afterwards.

dump pouches are useful but i agree, they are enoying when you are running cos they move about. i heard about shooving it down your smock but i have a feeling that they will fall out?
        ill give it a bash!:D

Comment

As long as you're wearing a belt or similar, they shouldn't fall out.

Comment

Or if you have the drawstring at the bottom done up like you're supposed too :p

Comment

i do lol! but when i skirmish in a t-shirt its a bit different! lol

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                Try doing a mag change without taking your shooting hand off the weapon, its not that hard to do.
                By "drop" I mean "lower" with the magwell pointing towards my non-trigger hand so I can grab a mag and slot it straight in. When normally reloading in the middle of a firefight I'd keep my sight picture, hand off foregrip, eject mag, grab new and load, all the while keeping eyes on target so my finger's always ready on/near the trigger.
                Trader feedback thread

Comment

i dont reload beacause i have a SAW :P .. thats all i need is a SAW and NADES oh and a rubber knife
                  Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Cheater :P
                    Trader feedback thread

Comment

If I'm in the open, Ill run for cover and change mags, being aware of team mates lines of fire as well as enemy positions. If Im in cover already... easy enough, just head down mag out. If staying in the same place seems the best idea, kneeling down is my preference for a smaller target (barely smaller... 6'4")

As far as procedure goes... I dont believe in dump pouches. If your in defense, drop it at your feet, slap a new one in. That reduces your chances of accidentally loading an empty one back in if you recycle pouches.. you also dont run out of room down your top/in pockets if you are lowcapping. If you are on the move.. then pockets will do untill you get a chance to rearrange them, since you shouldnt realistically use up *too* many mags while pressing the advance before inevitable death.

Reloading a P90 is fun if you dont intend to hold the magazine you just emptied... There is something oddly natural about the flinging motion you get going when pulling the mag free. Ive reloaded like that while moving at a fair pace sideways while under fire. Best reload ever that wasnt for a pistol... Pistol reloads are simply a case of reload as fast as possible and dont drop the mag.. because it *will* go business end first into the dirt.

Comment

Attacking:
                        Find cover, pull out fresh mag with my left hand, stick little finger thru the magpul of empty mag and remove it, load fresh mag, put empty mag in dump pouch/front of shirt.
                        Defending:
                        Stack up fresh mags to my left, eject mag and let it drop, pick up fresh mag with left hand and load it, When dead pick up empty mags.
                        Pistol (prepared):
                        hold spare mags between little and ring fingers and ring and middle fingers of left hand, eject empty mag and grab it with left hand and load one of the fresh mags, pull back on slide to release the slide lock.
                        Pistol (emergency):
                        Remove empty mag, place in dump pouch, grab fresh mag and load, pull slide to release the lock.

Originally posted by Black Bull View Post
                        totally aggreed with panoptes about the dump pouch crap!
                        Dump pouch = pouch for taking dumps and carrying crap :p
                        I swear by the end of a days play I end up with more small stones and twigs in the bottom of my dump pouch than anything else. Most of which is thrown in there by friends during briefings

Comment

Originally posted by Evansy View Post
                          Most of which is thrown in there by friends during briefings

oh im so doing this to people my next skirmish!

dump pouch owners beware!

Comment

with me its Jump on the floor if im not already doing it. Say reloading to one of my team mates or other players on my side.

Grab a mag from my pouch.

Drop the empty one to the floor

Look around see if anyone needs shooting. pick up the empty one and put it back in my pouch.

Job Done

Comment

I usually reload by just throwing my AK mag about 3-5 feet away and pop in a new one as quickly as possible. Usually it works out when I get hit then I just pick up the mag on my way back. I do however like to gaffer tape one mag to the other-so I can just turn it over and have a fresh mag ready to go.
                              Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
                                I usually reload by just throwing my AK mag about 3-5 feet away and pop in a new one as quickly as possible.
                                I did that.

Was during a capture the jerry can game, where a jerry can is placed in the middle of a ffield, and well....get it!

Lost my magazine though!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Weeble Find out more about Weeble
                                Working...
                                X