Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tornado Grenade Tactics

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
    Does anyone know how much Aisoft Innovations are paying/bribing Ai to try and convince everyone the Tornado grenades arent sh!te? :P There seems to be adverts for it on every other page and constantly being reminded THIS AM BESTEST GRENADE EVER!
    If taking out advertising space is equal to bribery, here's how it happened:

Me and another member of staff got a Tornado Impact grenade each, used them and noticed they were actually really good. All this despite everyone saying they would be crap based on their experience with the Tornado Timer grenade. Airsoft Innovations got in touch and we happened to tell them how much we liked their products, and were happy to support their campaign.

Basically, Tornado Impact grenades are really good, wouldn't it be stupid if we kept that to ourselves?

Comment

i agree with ben, i havnt had alot of chance to use my impact grenade, but i do think they are very good. They always go off, and if you get your aim right your always gonna get a kill, if of course the guy takes his hit,
      however like many of you have said tiercel most noticably alot of people dont take the hit because it didnt go bang... so apart from that 1 flaw i think they are definatly worth it.

Comment

I love my impact granade
        no time to hide
        there is somthing right in my mind about actually hitting people with BB's
        its great for door traps and even as a land mine.

i use propane and load with .25's and it works really well only had one problem which was when it was really hot and the safety valve blew.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
        Working...
        X