Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snipering

hit and run without gilly

oh and dont loadly shout Head Shot! after evrey Head Shot I find it gives your posistion away.
    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by sheard View Post
      hit and run without gilly

oh and dont loadly shout Head Shot! after evrey Head Shot I find it gives your posistion away.
      I doubt shouting HEADSHOT would do any favours, apart from make you feel pro :P
      TM VSR-10 GSPEC
      Originally posted by aeviv
      I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

Pro's aim for centre mass

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
          Pro's aim for centre mass
          Then why don't you go round getting sniper head shots from the hip? Just like on COD.
          TM VSR-10 GSPEC

Comment

Christ sake, why does everything revolve around a game?!

HATE it when people mention that game in airsoft.

When I said "Pro's", I ment Professionals. Like REAL marksman.....

Comment

Christ sake, why does everything revolve around a game?!

HATE it when people mention that game in airsoft.

When I said "Pro's", I ment Professionals. Like REAL marksman.....
              I know what you ment lol, everyone loves call of duty though
              TM VSR-10 GSPEC

Comment

Some more than others...

Comment

Some more than others...
                  Airsoft > CoD though, no matter how much you love it
                  Although i wish airsoft had the same kind of accuracy... and a UAV would be nice.
                  TM VSR-10 GSPEC

Comment

Dual Glock 18 Full Auto :D

Comment

1. put drum mag in skorpion and place next to me
                      2. start taking off tragler from back to front
                      3. IF THEY SEE YOU, SCREAM AND SPRAY :L

Tonk
                      Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
                        i'm wondering what people would do

let me set the seen, you're a sniper, you're on your own looking over a path and a group of bad guys is down it. what would you do?

i would work out who is the one leading the group and take him out, then wait, they may not know where the shot came from. if someone starts shouting orders, take them out, and so on until you have reload, where i slip away, or the people you shouting at leg it, but if they start shouting at me, i will run

Me and a friend were in a similar situation.

We were on the high ground, this is in the woodland section. And four from the enemy team were trying to take our team from the rear. (Let's be mature here )

Me and my friend were the only two guarding our team's 6, we both waited, didn't say a word to each other, and we both knew what we would do.

We waited for the four to get close enough to guarantee us getting them . They must of been 20 meters away, at this point we both stood up and sprayed them with plastic.

Was Beautiful! We did it perfectly!

Loved it. They had no idea! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Even though we wern't carrying our snipers at the time, we had our mp5's, but it's a similar senario.

If we were sniping, it would of been far more difficult to counter attack 4 on 2.

But I would try and take the lead guy out as soon as you can. Try and pick out the guy who knows the area better, the guy with abit of balls.

Without him, hopefully the rest will be easier to take out. It's funny with new people, when they don't know the area :D

Keep hidden, keep quiet, and DON'T MOVE, that's a bad mistake. Any movement and they'll spot you.

Comment

i generally find a place to hide were i can see most of the area in front of me and i know my escape routes if all hell breaks loose also. you should set yourself a limit on how many shots you take before you relocate i personally only take 2 shots before i relocate unless the enemy are in panic and have no clue what just hit them my spotter must also be well hidden and i use mine as a distraction he engages distracts and then i pick off the stragglers works every time we then move if the enemy have seen your spotter then tell him to move first so they are distracted at trying to shoot him and you can then slip away into the undergrowth and find a new spot.
                          the area in front of you should be a kill zone and your spotter should act as a cut off to stop them legging it and then the kills are yours but remember to keep good coms with your spotter and your team so if hell breaks lose you have back up

i use a head and shoulders guile suit dose the job well with dpm and i use a tm gspec because its silent

barny

Comment

Good choice! :D

I've been looking at a shoulder ghillie for a while...

You got any photo's you can share, please? :D

Comment

i will try and get some pics up but basically its just a bush hat with scrim and loops in it for natural foliage an the shoulders is a plce yolk and belt with scrim camo strips and loops again for folliage it works very well because it allows access to pockets and pouches its hand made all stitched together and i use camo tape to cover up any shiny or obvious bits and to attach stuff

as i say i will try and get pics up asap but bear with me since for the next two days i am helping my parents move office

barny

Comment

sniping can be done just as well without the guile suit just remember your camo and concealment and reflectance, Shape, Shadow, Movement, Noise, Texture and Patterns you do not need a guile suit to be a sniper its just an extra good snipers should be able to hide without them as well as keeping there calm when an enemy is close or standing on you

battlefield discipline play a massive part in snipering keeping quite and slow controlled movements if you shoot and hit someone in the face and then shout head shot the you are an idiot you should shoot hit keep calm and move on agt the end of a game you can boast and shout all you like

the only time you ever shout or get exited is when the enemy have seen you and they are 5 feet away you must then jump up and try and kill them but if they have a aeg your done for so go mental

any questions feel free to pm me

barny

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X