• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do?

Leeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyy !!!

Comment

Tape my mags together and get to a nice position and spray in bursts go get heads down and pick them off on the advance.
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

think the other team woud have given up as the question was nearly two years ago unless they are very determined

Comment

I would shoot the guy coming from respawn only when he gets closer up as then it takes him longer to get to respawn and back out ..
          Pyro the base and try your hardest to take as many as you can out.
          If your team is on there way and you are down then you have plenty out the base for them to move in on .

Comment

Originally posted by tackleberry72 View Post
            call in a air strike lol
            tactical nuke even lol

Comment

Originally posted by rmkillerman View Post
              tactical nuke even lol
              lol

Comment

Id ly low till the one from behind gets in close blast him with my 203 ( just coz i can ) med your mates, tactical withdraw, regroup, box round the prev area of battle as thats were there going to be looking for you and re commence the attack.
                USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
                  firstly see what they are armed with, if it's AK47s, MP5, ete, they are most likely new players
                  say wah?
                  people pick guns on what they prefer and where they would be playing.
                  Ive seen new people with m14's and a thompson both in two tone.
                  to be honest ive never seen a new person with an mp5?
                  If you were to judge some one on if their new or not, see if the gun is two tone even then dont feel like you could take them out easily, its wether the user is good or not, not the gun to a certain extent. Now for this scenario i would shoot and take as many out as possible then retreat, find a bush, jump in it and when there busy looking for you, kablamo.
                  "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."
                  -Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
                    firstly see what they are armed with, if it's AK47s, MP5, ete, they are most likely new players
                    say wah?
                    people pick guns on what they prefer and where they would be playing.
                    Ive seen new people with m14's and a thompson both in two tone.
                    to be honest ive never seen a new person with an mp5?
                    If you were to judge some one on if their new or not, see if the gun is two tone even then dont feel like you could take them out easily, its wether the user is good or not, not the gun to a certain extent. Now for this scenario i would shoot and take as many out as possible then retreat, find a bush, jump in it and when there busy looking for you, kablamo.
                    "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."
                    -Alexander Hamilton

Comment

Presuming you have a full clip (preferably two) of 30, a grenade (preferably two) and the advantage of them not knowing you are there at all. I would pull the pin on the grenade(s) and throw it/them into the mass of 50 men and expect at least 10-15 to die if they are spaced well and more if they are all clustered (which is more likely as 50 men would feel pretty bullet proof). Then as the chaos of the grenades sets in. Pop up; full auto mag dump; down; reload; roll twice to the left or right; pop up; full auto mag dump(if you had two clips); down; chuck rifle; get out your pistol; check your safety is off; roll three times to the opposite direction of last time; pop up and fire at anything that moves; if you die; it was a glorious death; if you are alive and they are all dead; that is bragging rights for the rest of your life but don't expect anyone who wasn't there to believe you!; if you are alive, without ammo and some of the enemy remain; stand up and run for your life, you might just make it; If you can't run (enjoy yourself to much like some ), then stand up and take it like a man. You will be remembered for that one either way.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OwNaGe Find out more about OwNaGe
                      Working...
                      X