Airsoft Systems Smart Control Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Systems Smart Control Unit

Anyone installed one yet - any good? Is it reliable?

A certain HK company has them out of stock at moment but would like to install one in my project M4...

Any chaps (or chapesses) using one their guns?

Re: Airsoft Systems Smart Control Unit

good idea bit pricey though for what it is i guess they know it will sell.

still based on a timing circuit though.. not as accurate as systemas optical system, but im nit picking.. looks like it will do the job.. id get one if it was more resonable.

basically you work out the timming of how long to cycle for and thats what it will do, whether it increments with voltage is unknown. They will have made some sort of calculation of how long to cycle for before the ab kicks in..

not the route i would gone but theve done it and made it which is more than most have done that have tried the project.

Comment

They are brilliant

Installed one for a team mate into his mp5 and when finished and played with it in bought another for myself so waiting for it to arrive and installing into the masada

for the price $100 it is great

No more trigger contact problems it is a small block that contains the wires inside after soldering has been done

My vote for sure

Comment

i was umming and areing, hovered over the payment button when it came out it said 85 quid delivered ended up saying no in the end..

That said if you love your normal m4 and want to give it a ptw style upgrade and have 85 quid lol go for it!

Some people spend more on gearbox internals and get zero noticable increase.. at least for the money you see something happen!

Comment

Still, it's only for a V2, and in honesty, I can't see what more it's going to do than a Trigger Master mosfet... Apart from removing a couple of internal components.
          As for the trigger/ circuit protection, well the mosfet will do that anyway?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

yeah so far only for the V2 , system

Comment

its the holy grail to make a mosfet system "ecu" to replace the v2 trigger.. it has been from the start for all mosfet makers .. these guys from poland thought outside the box quite literally placing the trigger switch unit inside and the mosfet internals outside in the stock connected via a wire ..

Theres still a market for the holy grail which is a completely ptw style unit inside the gearbox.. the space saving.. the ease of installation for users.. like i say the holy grail.. most mosfet makers just cant make a unit compact enough..

you have to remember ptws and revolutions have a lot more room with out the tappet plate..

still i think it can be done.. i know ill certinaly be trying at some point regardless of what comes out between now and then.

Comment

I had to admit, this does look damn sexy, but its a shame that it only works in a V2 box

You thought about an ARES or Extreme Fire mosfet? They have similar functionalities, but I guess the mosfets don't perform a full cycle when you release the trigger (please do correct me if I am wrong!).

Bit cheaper at £45 + postage for the ARES...

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                  good idea bit pricey though for what it is i guess they know it will sell.

still based on a timing circuit though.. not as accurate as systemas optical system, but im nit picking.. looks like it will do the job.. id get one if it was more resonable.

basically you work out the timming of how long to cycle for and thats what it will do, whether it increments with voltage is unknown. They will have made some sort of calculation of how long to cycle for before the ab kicks in..

not the route i would gone but theve done it and made it which is more than most have done that have tried the project.
                  This is incorrect, it's not based on timing at all. The replacement trigger switch that comes with the ASCU has a switch that sits just above the semi auto cut off lever.

The ASCU can tell exactly when the gears cause the cut off lever to move, that's how they know where in the cycle the gearbox is. Thus, changes in voltage also will make zero difference. It'll give a 3 round burst, every time, with no calibration.

It's really quite clever. My only complaint with it is that it's so big.

Thanks,
                  Argo.

Comment

that’s good to know i couldn’t see any info on placements of mechanical switches in the installation info or pictures... assumption due to take of otherwise supporting info.. Consider me educated on the mater.

If it truly has a mechanical method for detecting it then it’s about as advanced as it gets and more and more a worthwhile upgrade from my point of view.

This will be sold out for ages.. go direct and get it from the gunfire store, support them with more dosh.

Comment

I have a programmable mosfet fitted in an AGM M4, initially fitted to have a 3 round burst but although it worked fine I now have it set in normal auto mode. There are a few other things you can program (see downloadable pdf.

www.fireworksairsoft.webs.com

http://fireworksairsoft.webs.com/ARE...for%20web2.pdf

Comment

done a bit more research on this, if the cut off lever tells the unit a cycles compelte, when its disengadge how does the unit know a cycle has been completed..

Which means its just luck on full auto as to whether or not you get back spin or not from having no anti reverse latch...

might be a good unit for htose only using singles.. it would appear your risking damage if you use it alot in full auto

heres a vid.. apprently the back spins pretty evdident in full auto mode, i havent had chance to watch it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucBGc5Z7Bio

Comment

actually on looking at the manual the selector switch has a cut out , which means as the full auto modes selected the cut off lever remains in place "im assuming" agasint a sensor which determines timing.

im going back and forth on this one... im back to it being alright again lol

There are others that disagree, but as long as that senses it, which i dont have a unit here to see then it should be a safe bet.

Comment

Has anyone got one of these yet??
                            I have ordered one from ******* and can put a review on here if anybody is interested, as soon as it arrives that is!

Comment

any chance of an update on these guys? how they performing for you?
                              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jezworld Find out more about jezworld
                              Working...
                              X