X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tanio-Kobi Twist vs Madbull Black Python

Originally posted by legendary spirit View Post
    i can safely say that they are amazing
    Definitely worth the extra price over a Madbull?

Comment

A certain red coloured dog that plays airsoft sell them imported (in stock too)
      All in all you are looking about 70 dollars imported without tax.

Edit:

I also wonder if ZeroOne are talking about the V1 barrels with the teflon coating.

In all fairness though, tell him they also sell JBU barrels, which are known from the german testing (consistency and proximity to manufacturer specifications) to be of a bad manufacturing quality. Remember they are a business and want to make money.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

looks intersting the new madbull are they released yet if so where can you get them,

and still on the problem of nubbings fitting in the TK twist, i spent £55 on this barrel and atm its still in the packaging, does anyone have any improvements on this, my friend took the plunge and bought one and solved his problem via shaving a fraction of a mm on the nubbing space to allow the nubbing to fit but not sure if that would mess up the internal physics of the barrel, but his works fine out ranges everything we have seen on 6 sites, its lethal possibly close to illegal its that good lol =]
        God Made Legendary Spirit, Man's Lust Made Airsoft, Legendary Spirits Lust For Airsoft Made Him Skint ...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

legendary spirit The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his Find out more about legendary spirit
        Working...
        X