Clear All

Re: Female Players

He's listening, he's watching!
    sigpic
    "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave575 View Post
      Also while im here, ive got a SRC G36C and she finds it a little heavy to handle, its about 3.5kg any suggestions for something lighter and easier to handle? in the £150-£200 mark?
      well my main weapon has a nine inch ras,and she finds it a bit hard to handle
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave575 View Post
        Also while im here, ive got a SRC G36C and she finds it a little heavy to handle, its about 3.5kg any suggestions for something lighter and easier to handle? in the £150-£200 mark?
        As mentioned the G&G ARs with the plastic bodies go ridiculously light. The acronyms seem to vary from shop to shop but the standard 14.5" carbine with plastic receivers and standard handguards clocks 2.25Kg and the 10.5" barreled guns (stop just past the front sight) go down as low as 2kg even with the plastic rails, which is crazy light for a rifle. Even the 'CM18 Mod 0' which forgoes the standard A-frame gas block/front sight for a low pro gas block and 9" rail systems (standard handguards are 7") is only 2Kg so you'd be surprised how much of the weight comes from the barrel and gas block rather than the handguard.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Just a note: American camo comes in female cuts I believe

Comment

Small, lightweight an manoeuvrable = P90 (bring forth the flames! :P)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Viper Scout View Post
              He's listening, he's watching!
              my god your right, quick lock up your women and daughters before its too late
              sigpic

Comment

Told ya!
                sigpic
                "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Why not get a kick pdw, takes m4 mags, and it V small and light
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                    well my main weapon has a nine inch ras,and she finds it a bit hard to handle
                    Upcoming Games:
                    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

giggity
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

My girlfriend also goes with me from time to time, and she has a TM AEP MP7, with a Multicam drop leg holster, to match her loadout, and a BULLE chest rig, weighs next to nothing, and she usually heads off to get stuck in, plus it gets her out and about, which is the best part.
                        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Airsoft is pretty massively boys-clubby as it is right now, she should expect subtler innuendos and 'special' treatment (positive or negative) on account of her gender be ramped up a bit due to the massive pile of testosterone the game is. It's stuff we as men wouldn't normally notice, but I've seen women pissed off on game days due to marshalls and players patronising the hell out of them and the other women who came along when they got stuck into the action just as well as anyone else.

She should expect what would happen when a woman goes into any male-exclusive environment really, it may be nonexistant for some sites or it might get offensively silly at others, YMMV.

edit: Gunchat. If she's looking for a suitable gun, MP5s went down really well with lady friends/relatives that have come along with me on game days.

Comment

Subtle?
                            You've seen these threads before, my man. Any which give mention of females... The threads in the introductions section, the 'I promise I have a girlfriend' posts and even the straight forward questions such as this one.

Most airsofters spend more time with BB's than they do with the fairer sex. It's like dropping a tasty steak in a pit of desperate wolves.
                            Subtle is the last word I'd use.

Rather than tenuous innuendo; I'd send early warning of awkward dribbling and even more awkward silences.
                            Last edited by RiflemanLizard; 28 March, 2014, 02:00.

Comment

Still not as bad as a fair amount of GW stores.
                              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
                                Still not as bad as a fair amount of GW stores.
                                Given that a mediocre looking 40yr old mum is fair game at those I would say yeah, your right .

'FireKnife'
                                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigDave575 Find out more about BigDave575
                                Working...
                                X