Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Female Players

Originally posted by WillGreen View Post
    I once asked her to hold onto my Sammy Edge for a couple seconds and put it on her lap (while I took a phone call). She proceeded to throw it to one side.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, ....Oo! Matron! ...lol
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I've probably seen about ten unique female players over the years at various sites. Never heard of any problems of them being treated any differently or anyone picking on them specifically.
      As long as she's not adverse to harsh language and general disregard for manners regarding farts, she'll be golden.

I took my missus once, she gave it a shot and decided it wasn't for her, although I keep trying to convince her to go again. That might have been because I had forgotten to warn her about pyro's going off at your feet. That and the shots to the boobs, that's her go to excuse for not wanting to go again.

Comment

Thanks dude, i've pre warned her about the pyro's! the boob shots shouldn't be to much of an issue her vest gives her fairly good 'coverage' i recomend your missus does the same! (no excuses then) and I really dont think she will have any issues with language and farts, she lives with me so shes well practised at dealing with both

Comment

I can't remember the last time we had a game where at least one female player was not present . Not to mention the female roleplayers we have there to play characters etc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigDave575 Find out more about BigDave575
          Working...
          X