Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are JG Really Any good?

that is expensive

my site charge £25 green fee, £20 members fee... and hire is £10 no deposit, you get an m4, 2 hi caps, a bag of bbs, set of dpms and an assault vest

and free food and drink
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Re: Are JG Really Any good?

just had a word with the admin, it was worded terribly! Its £45 all in, a bit extra for hiring of snipers and support weapons. But you get free lunch and tea all day its only ten minutes away! cant wait till i get paid, first thing i'll do is go there!
      It seems a shame that its not metal, will put me right off! still i will have to hire one and see if they are so good. Are the ABS? strong and sturdy?

Also what are the common problems with JG's? anything loose? anything often go? gearboxes come apart etc..

Thanks People

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
      Working...
      X