Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: importing an aeg from hong kong

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
    yeah I can rip them open easy maybe I should charge more ? its funny how Ive been charged but I`ve never had a package that has been opened huh ?
    Same..never had one opened..

Comment

For anyone who is interested, here is my timescale. I ordered a Maruzen PPK/S from HK last Sunday night, with courier delivery, here is where I am so far:

16-07-2011 07:48 Poole Depot Awaiting payment of charges
      16-07-2011 00:45 Poole Depot Received at delivery depot
      15-07-2011 13:04 National Hub Received and processed
      15-07-2011 07:28 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing
      15-07-2011 07:22 International Hub Received from Customs - charges to be paid
      12-07-2011 23:23 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
      12-07-2011 23:17 International Hub Received in destination country
      11-07-2011 22:13 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT Forwarded for export
      11-07-2011 18:41 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG Collected from customer
      I assume I will get a letter for the charges?

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        For anyone who is interested, here is my timescale. I ordered a Maruzen PPK/S from HK last Sunday night, with courier delivery, here is where I am so far:

If it is from Parcel force,you will get a letter saying you've charges to pay before they can deliver the parcel.It took mine almost 10 days for the Custom to clear everything(that was 2 weeks ago)From HK to Uk only takes 2 days though
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kakitli View Post
          If it is from Parcel force,you will get a letter saying you've charges to pay before they can deliver the parcel.It took mine almost 10 days for the Custom to clear everything(that was 2 weeks ago)From HK to Uk only takes 2 days though
          Well it's cleared customs, I just need to pay the charges. Hopefully won't be too long to get the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post

You will get the same letter as the one I posted up previously,pay by card and they will deliver the next day usually..

Comment

Originally posted by kakitli View Post
              That's the whole reason I don't track..knowing it's sitting somewhere in the UK awaiting "inspection" after it arrived so quickly form HK...

Comment

one of the shops i deal with regularly in hong kong for little bits and bobs, rare parts you cant get anywhere else that kind of thing, have been super fast recently! my last 3 packages from them have all taken less than 6 days from the day of payment to arriving at my door!
                Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
                Working...
                X