Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Any one had their teeth missing and like to share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any one had there Teeth missing and like to share.

Haven't lost a tooth, but I disagree with some of the comments about people should be aiming at chest and not taking face hits. I play a lot of CQB, a lot of the times you don't have a view of the full person, in woods often it's a case of people shooting over bushes etc.

You play the game, you know other players are going to be shooting at you with guns which will vary in power from 250fps to 500fps. Face shots WILL Happen, you WILL get shot in the face, maybe on purpose but generally by accident or it's the only part you are displaying. You know this, it's your decision, if when shooting at you, I hit your face and you lose a tooth, that is your fault, you know the risks and you have decided to take that risk, not me.

I wear a lower face mask and goggles, I lose some field of view, but that's a choice I have made. I know I will be shot in the face and I don't want to lose my teeth, if you choose to take that risk it's up to you.

I would like to point out I don't intentionally shoot people in the face, but its often unavoidable. This saturday just gone I was defending stairs, shooting people who come up, heads/faces appears first, should I not have shot and waited for them to move further up the stairs, or shoot me?
    sigpic

Comment

A large amount of my friends have lost teeth, one has lost 4, and i play urban on a regular basis. Without fail, i always wear a mesh lower mask, even on milsims, where i even sleep with it on depending on likelyhood of getting bumped in the night. Therefore i haven't lost any teeth, but have, on two occasions, swallowed fragments of bb because of my mesh mask :L Of those who have lost teeth, about half have worn a lower mask from then on, and the others just continue to play without. On the topic of keeping your mouth closed, i know of one guy who had his shot out by a sniper whilst he was standing in an open field, and another who had two shot out by a team mate in cqb by accident.
      If you think it won't happen to you, think again. I recently had a round almost get in to the back of my ess glasses. Full seal ess profiles for me from now on.

Comment

Great title, "There? teeth"! .. should that be, Them there teeth ? (Redneck) or their teeth, Queens English, just a thought couldn't resist it.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I've decided to try out a gum shield now, fits perfectly and can still talk normal.
          For Sale
          Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Yes. It hurt. A lot.

The tablet I took which someone 'accidentally dropped' on the table for me was too powerful and make me feel even worse.

Oh, and ive had to have it replaced about 4 times in about the same amount of years. :/

Comment

This thread finally got me to get my arse in gear and order the mesh half face mask i've been meaning to get for nearly a year, definitely not worth the risk of not wearing one.

Comment

Originally posted by Someshot View Post
                This thread finally got me to get my arse in gear and order the mesh half face mask i've been meaning to get for nearly a year, definitely not worth the risk of not wearing one.
                It makes eating mars bars in the cold quite difficult when you know your front tooth might break in half again

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
                  It makes eating mars bars in the cold quite difficult when you know your front tooth might break in half again
                  Luckily i've never been a big fan of Mars bars eh

Comment

Make sure to brush atleast twice a day or you'll still lose them
                    For Sale
                    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                      Make sure to brush atleast twice a day or you'll still lose them
                      Ah nuts...

Comment

At My first ever Skrimish when I was 12 (12 was the minimum age at this site) I got shot Point Blank in the face by a GBB Pistol. Luckily as I was only 12 I was made to wear a full face mask which saved my eyes and teeth from being annihilated. I always and always will wear full face mask after that day
                        sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately experienced this first hand this morning. Rounded a corner and had a burst shot into my mouth from within 2 metres. Took half of one of my front teeth out! That's the last time I leave the safezone without my mask on. Lesson learned!

Comment

I was thoroughly impressed with my heroshark lower face guard until last night; took a hit, the bb shattered, went clean through the mask and took half a central incisor with it. Best bit is there is a 5 day waiting list for an 'emergency' dental appointment down here at the moment. It's gone right to the nerve -.-
                            Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

That'll be down to poor grade BBs, not the mask
                              Fire Team Zulu
                              Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                              http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Yes, but for a chunk of BB big enough to do that, to get through, doesn't say much for the mask either.
                                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bearjuuden Find out more about Bearjuuden
                                Working...
                                X