Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Any one had their teeth missing and like to share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any one had there Teeth missing and like to share.

Originally posted by MADMAN983 View Post

im getting good enouigh at airsoft to not get shot repeatedly in the face
    The expression "famous last words" springs to mind. lol.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
      Knock them all out with a hammer. Less weight to carry and besides, teeth offer no tactical advantage.
      Sigged.
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Hmm, my filling has come out once more. Mask means you dont have to keep going to the dentist

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
          The expression "famous last words" springs to mind. lol.
          then a hire comes round the corner and shoots you in the face and you go crying to the dentist cause you've lot your teeth and all chance of a relationship due to looking like a yokel lol

Comment

Yea I lost a tooth tri shotgun to face. Cqb I wear full face

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Not lost a tooth and I have deliberated over wearing a face mask but decided against it in favour of being able to use the sights correctly.

After my first game of airsoft yesterday my Mrs was horrified to see the numerous welts over my face (one of them on my upper lip) she has forbidden me to airsoft again unless I wear my 'cage' (as she calls it).

I think she's right!

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                then a hire comes round the corner and shoots you in the face and you go crying to the dentist cause you've lot your teeth and all chance of a relationship due to looking like a yokel lol
                I dunno, I've done alright considering my teeth look like a smashed fence. Some women like it when men don't have gel in their hair.

Comment

I had both my front teeth knocked out from wen I was 12 on bmx still got a sexy gf and im not looking to bad money solves problems u can pay to get teeth fixed now adays
                  If people want to wear face protection then I dont think less of them I just prefer the clean im a hard nut look and yes I have also had my front tooth shot out at airsoft p.s if some one has a moan about my grammar I dont care cos its not an essay its a quick measage off my phone thank you

Comment

I'll never wear one unless a site requires it. No matter how much people tell me I 'need one'. The other sport I play is Ice Hockey, and I guarantee you that high speed pucks are a lot more likely to knock my teeth out than a BB.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                      I dunno, I've done alright considering my teeth look like a smashed fence. Some women like it when men don't have gel in their hair.
                      Credit to you on that one Ben, cos' I think most women are pretty impressed by a great set of nice white teeth, mine are ok (no great shakes but straight and all there) so I just wear a neoprene wrap and hope that'll do the trick, but I'd be pretty horrified to lose one.
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        Some prefer teeth whitener, hair spray, hats and bracelets...oh and chinos.
                        No treats for me till I see the dentist though

Comment

Horses for courses really eh?

As long as people accept the fact that they took the risk NOT wearing a face mask and don't make a song and dance about it if they get shot in the gnashers, we will still all have the choice to choose.

Whether anyone thinks the risk is stupid or not worth it is irrelevant. People like hooning around on sports bikes on a sunny Sunday and the risk of death then is far higher.

Comment

My teeth are shagged from opening beer bottles, smoking and just generally failing to look after them... if someone shoots them out they'll probably be doing me a favour.

On a more serious note, I don't wear a full face mask as for me they look terrible. Especially when someone has put together a legit loadout and goes and ruins it with a big piece of mesh over their mush.... because as everyone knows airsoft is all about the looks :P

Comment

I only ever wear a lower face mask for cqb and I only started that lastweek after repeatedly getting shot in the teeth week after week, I take pride in havein near perfect teeth and couldn't imagine what the god would say if I lost them lol but I just keep my lower face mask in my med pouch and use it when things are getting heated

Comment

Double gum shields seem the best solution? Just ordered myself one after reading and thinking on this thread...
                                “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bearjuuden Find out more about Bearjuuden
                                Working...
                                X