Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Any one had their teeth missing and like to share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the gaps in that mesh must be huge! or it was a damn heavy bb at hi fps or the will of the gods of airsoft that you lost your tooth

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Re: Any one had there Teeth missing and like to share.

Have to say, very dubious about that, I've seen herosharks mesh masks, they're basically the same (just "fitted") as all the other makes out the in terms of mesh used... for a fragment to get through with enough energy left to smash your tooth, and that's AFTER spending most of that energy smashing into little bits...

I lost teeth at the Embassy a few years back. I was with the uni society at the time, it was the first game as a society, so those of us who had started it were keen to show the newbies how much fun could be had. Stupidly, I assumed that because everyone on the other team were experienced regulars there wouldn't be much risk. But lo and behold, first game, some guy pops round the corner at the end of the corridor I'm walking down at the time (I'm about a meter from this corner incidentally) gun firmly held up at head height, single shot, straight through my mouth smashing half of the upper and lower front teeth off. Both consequently died in a lovely throbbing mess, and had to be drilled out... dying teeth don't respond to anesthetic very well it turns out.

Comment

Well i doubt its just the bbs fault- i use a blackbear shadow mask and have had fragments from high quality .28s come through before into my mouth. That said, i swollowed them, though it didnt hurt at all. Never thought they could take out teeth! However, heroshark masks have larger gaps than most mesh masks.

Comment

I had my ftont tooth knocked in half but it was already capped so I put it down to being already weak

Comment

I use my custom made face mask still some work to do to it but it protects my face and teeth nicely, I play CQB and have take many many head shots and am sure with out this on id have no teeth left I wouldn't play 1 second of an airsoft game with out face protection

mask1.jpgmask2.jpgmask3.jpg

are the restrictions of a mask really worth losing a tooth?
            sigpic
            Take Your Hit

Comment

Ye I had my tooth knocked out but ill never ever put a face mask on id rather keep my vision and my speed than have a face mask im mean part of the sport

Comment

You can still keep your vision, and speed?, with a half face mask, there are many low profile ones.
                For Sale
                Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

?????? as above, we're talking fine mesh here Chris, not medieval armour.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

A warning to people wearing gum shields. They DO NOT protect your lower teeth! Get a full lower face mask!
                    I lost half a tooth several years ago so started wearing my rugby old gumshield to games. That worked until an (un)lucky shot came into a bunker, ricocheted off the top of the firing slit and hit my 2 bottom teeth square on. 1 was chipped the other cracked. After that I've always worn half of one of the sansei facemasks on a piece of elastic as a lower face. I also know of someone wearing a gumshield who lost a tooth to a shotgun firing below 200fps in CQB. It doesn't have to be a hot gun to break your teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by B.H.R.chris View Post
                      Ye I had my tooth knocked out but ill never ever put a face mask on id rather keep my vision and my speed than have a face mask im mean part of the sport
                      Knock them all out with a hammer. Less weight to carry and besides, teeth offer no tactical advantage.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

This entire thread is an advert for facemasks.

Everyone should really use one.

Comment

LIES!

personaly i find simply not grinning at the enermy is a great way to keep my teeth intact, i do own a half face mask but i never use it as it gets in the way and im getting good enouigh at airsoft to not get shot repeatedly in the face

Comment

Repeatedly... how about one?

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

If I'm entirely honest, I'm not really bothered about face masks. My teeth are already smashed up for reasons outside Airsoft, and, well, I'm happy to take the risk.

Comment

Dental care is expensive and for one dont want to fork out ££££'s on my teath when It could have been avoided.
                                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bearjuuden Find out more about Bearjuuden
                                Working...
                                X