Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post

My friends SIG550 snapped in half when he dropped it on the floor in the safe zone lol.
    Ouch!
    Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
    The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
      I was on a skirmish last month when a guy in a bunker next to me had his Lipo Battery explode whilst inside his M4A1 foregrip, it broke 2 of his fingers!!!
      Holy cow! :eek:
      sigpic

Comment

I was borrowing a friend's L96 sniper rifle and using my home made ghillie nicely camoflaged in a field of ferns. I heard the two last enemies approach towards me calling out that they had won and how badly my team got owned. They were walking right besides me while I was lying there completely still in my ghillie, unspotted. The guys in the safespot told the lads right besides me that I was still going strong, and in that moment I pointed my sniper rifle towards one of them and shot without aiming, getting one down, one to go.
        I reloaded the next shot and shot towards the last guy standing 10 feet away from me, only to hear the god damn rifle jam. I was about to get a marvelous double kill and seize the day, and then, it jams.

We agreed that my team won though, but it was still frustrating

Comment

Cant say it was much of a malfunction. I was using a buddies TM FAMAS. We were dug in at the trench system in Phoenix Airsoft, got hit. Walked off, much to my frustration I was called back to retrieve my magazine that had fallen out of the magwell. Again. And Again. And Again. This happened 7 times that day. It's a miracle I didn't lose any (:
          ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

Worst cock up that's happened to me... After a bodge job solder session the night before, bought a new battery for my M14 at the skirmish the next day, because my battery wasn't charging, realised that I'd reversed the polarities of the wiring when my fuse almost exploded in my gun D:
            A wasted sunday, but not the end of the world :p

Two cock up's ive seen;
            A rental was running with a G3, and ran in between two trees... Gun held across his chest horizontally. Gun was snapped in half. Lot's of lol's all round :D
            And next to me, a first timer's piston stripped :p
            "Get away from me, you'll give my gun whatever your one caught!"

Comment

watch a guy at urban assault run though a doorway with an m16 holding it across his chest only to find out he didnt fit and the m16 was now cqb poor bugg*r

Comment

ICS MP5 motor catching alight. Very old story, but happened to a friend of mine, back when ICS were still known as the brand with horrible electronics.
                sigpic
                Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                  The battery compartment off my AK has sprung off once or twice while making a mad dash! Once it came off and i fired, the blowback parts caused the spring and catch that hold the battery compartment release to spring off behind me! that was fun.

Another time recently I made a mad dash for some barrel, jumped, landed on a wet platform, and slammed my gun barrel first into the platform as I fell over. The front assembly of my gun fleww apart all over the place!
                  A firm believer in the ancient Method of Mad Dashing! lol love it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Had a 40mm gas grenade go off in im face, luckily had my mask on. charged it with 134a as i was loading with bb's the o ring gave way unleashing what had been loaded

Comment

A mates TM GBB glock was proforming well all day, untill he lent out infront of me and poped off a few shots when the slide shot off backwards and hit be in the crotch...

Comment

I was lying in some bushes at the Sandpit, waiting to ambush the enemies who were coming to capture a laptop. They started to come, so I lined one of them up in the sights of my ICS M4, went to fire, but nothing happened! Needless to say, I got lit up. I got back to the safe zone, reconnected the black wire to the motor and all was fine

Comment

firing a Gas blow back M4 and the bolt freezing up and some how managing to turn all my BB's into tiny little shards jamming it. I then proceed to draw my P229 and upon firing the slide flew forward and off the gun as i caught the little latch aswell as droping the mag =-|..
                          Not quite a malfunction but another failed attempt to be cool on my half ¬_¬

Comment

Mine thankfully happened right at the end of the day anyway...
                            It was my own fault, I had a year old piston and a massively heavily tuned setup...

The first time I ran out my newly configured L85 with a custom gearbox, custom ceramic bearings and a custom built 3800mAh, 35C 11.1v LiPo (I play on semi, but I'm a stickler for instant trigger response)...
                            I use "soft" pistons as a sacrificial part, they're cheaper to replace than stripped gears.

The last game of the day is a woodland bunker defence, we've done a good job of tidying out the opposition, as it's the last game and I need to unload mags, plus I've gone actively hunting the enemy in heavy scrub I've knocked it onto auto for short burst fire.

I sneak up to get the shot on one guy, --brrrzt-- "Hit!"...
                            I push through the scrub and see five guys crossing an open path-way, I move right to the edge of the scrub and go to quickly tap off each of them, hit the trigger and ---bzzzzzzzz---, the gears have just dug themselves a hole in the piston and there's no way it's withdrawing. It's obviously loud enough that they all hear and I get a good lacing from each of them wanting to make sure I was dead...

Comment

was at a site and we were waiting for game to start and a guy with an m16/m203 loads up his shell and boom, i get 120 round to the leg from metre, my friend had a look at his shell & laucher and his pin was out to far therefore before it was even pulled it pushed the shell and fired.

Comment

A few weeks ago I was marshalling because of a knee injury, the same day I had just bought a practically brand new G&G Scar-L for £280, fires brilliantly, awesome stock range and ROF on the range.

Turns out that day the deputy head Marshall that brings most of the hire guns broke down on the way, so the club owner had to desperately ask people if they'd lend guns
                                out. Me being the helpful chap that I am agreed to lend my new, unskirmished Scar out.

Unfortunatly, it ended up going to one of the casual-first timers. No idea what he did to it, and im sure it was unintentional, but basically he comes up to me mid game and says it's jamming. Have a look down the magwell to see a bb just halfway past the feeding tube, so poke it out with a cleaning rod and let him go on his way..hear no complaints for the rest of the day.

When i got home I gave it a clean and lube it up, even lubing the mags. Test it out, firing fine.

Then 2 weeks later, gear up, head out to the range to set the hop..fire a few rounds off until there's a change in pitch and about 5 bb's dribble out. Take the mag out check the hop chamber, which was clear, reinsert mag, fire a small burst then an almighty crunch/squeal.

Turns out I've gone and stripped the piston in a practically new Scar!
                                Hurray!
                                WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X