Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

an army r85a1 -first game out and the grub screw holding the fore iron sight gas block and the foregrip sheared off. had to tape it up and then araldite for the win when i got home

Comment

back 7 years ago when i was a total noob, what the hell is that horrible grinding noise?

it was a staple in the gearbox!!! do'h.

pesky exell bags

Comment

one of my team mates has an a&k m249. only stops firing on full auto with a hefty punch to the side!

Comment

at gz 09 i thought i had a barrel blockage...so i clipped my famas to my vest with caribinas and drew my mk23 for the rest of the day... got back to the tent and realised i'd turned the hopup too high.. coupled with my new tightbore it caused a block. all i needed to do was turn it down... DOH!

though any excuse to resort to my sidearm is counted as a plus in my book. something about using pistols that adds to the fun.
          sigpic

Comment

First game with my A&K M249 i was in the dark at my mates farm and unleash full auto on two people at close range yet to my atonishment they take no hits. After three games of getting no hits i use an AK47 and take my gun apart the next day, the piston ring had gone and after i replace that and test fire the gears turn into a small pile of metal shavings in my hand. Damn!

Comment

guess my worst one would have to be a few games ago, bout halfway through the day my LR stopped working, with a lil smoke coming out the gearbox. gave it to my mate whos abit of a techie and later that evening received a call from him to which he told me what the problem was... the entire trigger switch had melted all over the inside of the gearbox lol. he said, and i quote "only reason i can tell its the trigger switch is because there are wires poking out the plastic..." lol
              sigpic
              Mercs Boss
              Armoury:
              ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

The malfunction moment for me was this. I was lying in a bush with my old M4 CQB awaiting a patrol of peeps to pass by so I could tap them all in the back and leg it, but as I pulled the trigger it made a slightly less then gracefully "WHIRRRRRR-THUNK" and I got laced by the entire group.

After taking it back home, I found it had stripped all the gears and the tappet plate was bin fodder. Though I have had the times when my batteries have died on me and there is someone in plane sight and it is simply "D: NOOOOO!".
                sigpic
                http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Running along, stopped fired a shot, missed, fired another ...Hit!, shouting get in!, fell over!, hered a crack, got back up carried on running. 100m later, TM M4 ABS! is in about 8 parts in my hands! Cry much!

Comment

my worst malfunction was also my luckest moment
                    i had my L96 and i made a run up to a set of barrels inthe middle of the sirmish feild and i got onto one knee. I looked into my scope saw an enamy and i cocked my gun but the bolt would not go back inorder for me to fire. Lucky i had my hex keys in my webbing so i sat down and did a full field strip of my sniper whilst having pellits wizzing over my head from both sides.It took me the best side of about 15 mins only to find a BB had chipped and was stopping the bolt from fully clossing as soon as it was cleared i got up and took out 3 people then the game ended.

good times :D

Comment

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

Saw a guy trip over at the beggining of the game at gz this weekend with his m249 and the box mag looked wrecked, didn't see too much though as quite a few people were helping him a he seemed a little upset.

Comment

last week at during a skirmish in a crater defending the mortar, the other team decided to charge me and this other guy who were the only 2 defending the right side, unfortunately as soon as this happens the trigger mechanism in my JG HK416 decides to break lmao bad times

Comment

a couple of weeks back at the rock (spec ops) i was using a mates jg g36k. mid game he borrowed it back for two seconds and it broke. when the gearbox was disassembled the piston head was jammed in the cylinder. all the metal teeth on the piston were in splinters and in turn the cylinder was wrecked, wasnt pretty at all. when the gearbox was first taken out is was like a maraca! lol
                          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

my brother bought a well d-90 (crap aeg) put my ak47 battery in it was outstanding. until the gun caught on fire =( what a waste of a battery =( look's like the battery was to string, started smokeing then burst into flames.
                            Last edited by sherbie; 15 April, 2010, 15:14. Reason: idk
                            Always Cheat, Always Win
                            The Only Unfair Fight is The One You Lose.

Comment

a kart m14 ebr

it was standing up in the kitchin and fell over...

this simple fall on to the kitchin floor broke the gun in half...

its worst becuase something so mundane as a gun sitting at home falling over manage to write off an entire aeg..

Comment

i was at a skirmish a while ago and was out of ammo for my aeg, saw 2 dudes running at me so i drew my glock gbb, somehow i managed to pull the slide locking thing infront of the trigger down and push my slide off. as i raised to shoot my slide fell off and i got wasted lol i thought my gun looked a bit funny

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X