Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

Worst malfunction that happened to me was when I was playing at a local site with a group of my mates. At the time I was using a rented Famas and as I turned the corner and tried to fire I get a great big "CLACK," while I try and figure out whats happened, I get nailed XD. As I trudge back to respawn, I realise that the mag release was broken and the magazine had fallen out as I turned the corner. -_-'

Comment

I saw a guy who had gotten a bb jammed in his TM M14 Socom so he looked down the barrel (whilst wearing goggles) and that was when the gun unloaded and shot him in the face a few times. He didn't enjoy it.

Comment

Patrolling through the woods a TWA with a mate of mine. He stops and says 'can you smell smoke'.
        'Yeh probably a smoke grenade'
        He looks down and his masada was smoking. Gave him a nasty shock

Comment

last weekend i was in a building with my team mates in the room oposite covering the stairs to that building. all of a sudden i heard some intense fire coming from that room oposite me. i peer round to see a chap with a hire gun running round like a headless chicken with his gun (TM AK) stuck on full auto, it took my team mate telling him to remove his magazine to stop the bb's flying everywhere.... all in all very amusing.
          Lots Of Inert Ammo For Sale - PM For Details

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
            Well, I have just been informed that some Year 9 kids decided to play around with the revolver I lent a friend for a 6th form play (he's over 18 and a skirmisher with UKARA too).

Anyway, here's how it came back:

Needless to say I have arranged a meeting with said poor examples of humanity and shall be expecting them to pay.
            cheep snub nose .38 conversion kit.xD

Comment

Originally posted by psychow View Post
              running through a village scenarios, pulled the trigger nothing happens, had to switch to secondary fired one shot and gas went everywere, the whole mag emptied of gas in a split second :lol:

yeah, my Glock 17 did that, so i sent it for repairs, got it kicked up to 305 fps, now the bugger double taps of its own accord due to insane amounts of gas upping the FPS. :D
              Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

What I saw a while back was not so much a weapon malfunction as a judgement malfunction. I was down at EAG and this guy beside me, behind a tree, leant round to take a shot...the bb hit the tree, rebounded and smacked him right on the bridge of the nose, which began to bleed...

A weapon malfunction I did see was at a little meet at mine. My mate's JG MP5A4 decided it would fire when it wanted and while we were having a break it decided to fire at my mate from point blank range, in the side of the chest. He was only wearing his vest at the time as well...
                WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

This isn't very bad, but was fairly amusing, though happened at home...
                  I picked up my gun, as to test out a different firing position or something, and the outer barrel came off while I shouldered it, and flew 10 feet across the room...
                  I had tightened it the night before.

This was probably due to the AWFUL design of the outer barrel, it's in Two Parts, the end part is held on to the main outer barrel, by the friction of two 2mm across screws. They don't work.
                  I am drilling 2 holes in it tomorrow... and going to get a one piece barrel...
                  When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

my friend had just finished his project mp5 and was at gzw shooting at a group of people when he looked at it and saw smoke coming out of it!
                    he panicked and ripped his stock off it to find his mosfet had caught on fire and set his battery on fire aswell!
                    Suffering is caused by craving. This is often expressed as a deluded clinging to a certain sense of existence, to selfhood, or to the things or phenomenons that we consider the cause of happiness or unhappiness. .

Comment

well i was once borrowing a gun, L85, from one of my mates. everything was looking good untill i was shot at, so i started to run. then to my surprise i tripped on a rock or something, but as i fell i threw the gun away and then landed on it. at first i was like 'thats gunna be expensive!' BUT to my amazement i had fixed his charging handle and also fixed his hop up perfectly!

so, any problems with your airsoft gun let me fall on it :P
                      'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

i was at UA and two of were holding the upstairs of the large building opposit the garison ,[sorry forgot its name].
                        we were obviously assaulted and we held them of.it went quiet.we gathered ourselves for the next assault and then we were rushed,his gun jammed,.i was left faceing down the determined enemy.i took aim,and pulled the trigger.!

nothing the gun didn,t work,i froze.lucky for us the enemy took aim realised our misfortune chuckled and didn,t fire,.lol.we were lucky in that.

seconds later we test fired our guns and they both worked,weird.lol.
                        good fun , but something you don,t want in a fire fight.

Comment

I was on a skirmish last month when a guy in a bunker next to me had his Lipo Battery explode whilst inside his M4A1 foregrip, it broke 2 of his fingers!!!

One of the many reasons i don't lipo!!!!

Martin
                          If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

My friend had a shotgun with a full stock (Can't remember the name) He was waiting behind a tree and a barricade for the opposing team to attack. He balanced his shotgun by the barricade and just joking around, threw his rubber knife at the barricade. On contact the knife hit the barricade and when he picked up his shotgun. The stock had broken completely off from the rest of the gun. He carried on playing seeing as it still worked he just had no stock.
                            Originally posted by murta369
                            in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

My old support gun , Me and 3-4 others were the last on our team defending the fuel dump , Me being the support guy had loads of people suppressed when all of a sudden the motor or something make a horrible screeeech i look down at my gun in disappointment and wwalk off 1min later our team got nailed .

My friends SIG550 snapped in half when he dropped it on the floor in the safe zone lol.
                              Hate.
                              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

The battery compartment off my AK has sprung off once or twice while making a mad dash! Once it came off and i fired, the blowback parts caused the spring and catch that hold the battery compartment release to spring off behind me! that was fun.

Another time recently I made a mad dash for some barrel, jumped, landed on a wet platform, and slammed my gun barrel first into the platform as I fell over. The front assembly of my gun fleww apart all over the place!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X