Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

Aiming round a corner during a CQB skirmish a few months back, I lightly rested the barrel of my F2K against the wall to keep it steady whilst looking down the iron sights and presenting a minimal profile whilst keeping the corridor covered along with a team mate on the other side (we were in a T intersection).
    Enemy contact starts advancing down the corridor and I lean out a little to adjust my aim at the contact, pull the trigger and hear *snap... thump* .. as the outer barrel of my F2K hits the floor.. bending the inner barrel in the process of its escape... I get the kill (since the gun still shot perfectly and the bend was only later noticable after putting the inner barrel on a flat surface), swore loudly, grabbed the outer barrel and headed off to the safe zone, still swearing, and returned 5 mins later with my Cyma Deagle AEP with a foregrip attached and used it as an SMG (got to love full auto AEPs) :P
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Seen a few GBB meltdowns. The first was a guy with a glock. I watched him take aim and fire, everything went fine until his slide cycled forward and decided that it wasn't finished and flew completely off his gun. Apparently the little catches that release the top slide for stripping it down became stuck down and the gas just blew the slide straight off haha

The other one I saw was with a 1911, if I remember correctly it was a problem with the hammer but he didn't know this when he fired. I think the problem was the hammer not locking back so basically his pistol went into full auto and the guy pretty much s*** himself.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 July, 2010, 16:22. Reason: language
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Not so much a malfunction, but at Free port last winter I did see someone skid and fall onto his gun and break it into several pieces.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

My worst one was a couple years back in the safe zone at the fort. G36k on a single point sling at my side. Unknown to me stock pin had fallen out earlier in the day and the only thing keeping my gun in place is my holstered pistol. turn to talk to my team mate gun falls straight down where the carry handle hits the bench and shatters from a foot drop. up shot is the gun looked pretty good with out a stock and just the integral scope.
          Reformed Pacifist

Comment

The other day mate was showing off his new gbb tm glock, and of course being tm the slide was plastic he was using propane i was getting kind of jealous as the range, accuracy and power was doing the same as my kwa glock which is full of upgrades

To cut a long story short he was using green gas on a day where the temperature was 27 degrees celcius, his slide cracked, flew off and smacked him across the bridge of his nose, there was so much blood lol good times
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

The worst i have personally encountered was when my old AGM M14 thought it was clever to start a fire inside of it. The melted stock was just an abomination. What had happened, is some doey git thought it would be a good idea to connect the wires on the wrong connectors. Sigh... some people never learn
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKXf...has_verified=1
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

doesnt matter what the malfunction is. but the one that stops your gun firing as 3 enemy are facing straight at you. seen that happen too many times!
                TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

I dont know how, but a while ago, a small chip of sharp metal sheared off from the front of the gearbox, and as I fired, it was shot down the barrel. The barrel was scratched all the way down (My poor poor prothemus) and the metal splinter flew a few feet and got stuck an inch into a tree. It probably would have killed someone.

Comment

one time i was shooting with a 9.6v lipo with a braand new motor and the motor and battery caught fire it was smoking worse that bob marley
                    then one another time was fireing my GBB pistol and the slide lock snapped and the slide went futher than the bb

Comment

When my JG M4's gearbox literally imploded! Guard will tell you this. The cylinder had a huge gouge in it that was a good mil or so deep. The piston stripped completely. The gears shattered. Needless to say Guard and me had to strip the entire gearbox down, clean it out completely, buy a new gearset, piston, cylinder and piston head. Only thing that was good was the electricals and the cylinder head.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

yes , damn the crappy spur gear ....

missed three games due to it being gay after completly re building it also ,

but yep new gear set , new piston, piston head , shims and bushings...

but alot faster after new parts :p

now team guns come to me as techie :p

Comment

From our position myself and another player could see 7/8 enemy players holed up in a building 50 metres or so away. Whilst he drew thier fire and attention from the front i managed to flank them and ambush them from the rear. But at the moment i burst through the back, drawing down on them, M4 in hand..... the mag release button flew off either side dropping my mag to the floor rendering me ammo less.... needless to say i got lite up like the fires of Babylon!! Ouch

Comment

i once watched some guy aiming down a scope bodged onto his hard-kick desert eagle. Bad Idea.

Comment

my old ics ak74 firing on its own on full auto then me getting a bellting shock (made me dance) found out i had traped the live wire putting the stock back on and never worked out why it was firing on its own loll
                              Originally posted by jonfox94
                              will it be possible for me to buy this if i 2 tone it upon delivery ? i will also pay any postage fees

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                                The worst i have personally encountered was when my old AGM M14 thought it was clever to start a fire inside of it. The melted stock was just an abomination. What had happened, is some doey git thought it would be a good idea to connect the wires on the wrong connectors. Sigh... some people never learn
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKXf...has_verified=1
                                That video is obviously fake lol
                                Get it right roon ye!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X