Collapse

why is there always a royal marine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: why is there always a royal marine?

Jebus, that's what I felt like doing to the room when the strawberry fanta didn't turn up!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

When I lived in the Palace and the Shaat we used to dream of fanta. They used to sell a really nice local ice cream at one point but obviously it got banned due to H&S reasons.

So you don't mind me getting rocketed and mortared every day but ice cream is too dangerous?
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

That brain freeze can be nasty!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
          So you dont have any other waterproof jacket/coat? Come on! Call me cynical but you wear a multican smock (which, to the average person looks like the new camo) and expect people not to comment? You clearly knew it would get a reaction. It's a bit like those people who "forget" to take off drop legs etc after a game then pop into McDonald's after and think the girls will love it.
          No I don't have any other waterproof.. Only my dads yellow waterproof jacket/leggings and I didn't know what would look dafter.. I wore My dads yellow waterproof jacket last year at NAE Because it rained bad but They asked me to take it off because I looked like a marshal so I went out an bought an mtp smock. I'm not fussed if they ask but I didn't know mtp was so popular. Does all troops get it automatically issued to them ASAP? Even in the navy?
          And from saint Peter he will tell!! one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell..

Comment

Personally, I have a Helikon multicam waterproof smock and I knock about in it all the time. I don't see the problem with it?

Unless you were strolling around barking orders at people and reminiscing about your time in the regiment, it's just a coat. Mine is anyway.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Yeah I use mine all the time. Just a coat too I guess, Keeps me warm at airsoft events and out and about. and that was the main purpose. I've never been in the army so I don't go there..
              And from saint Peter he will tell!! one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell..

Comment

I love when some of these guys even sport the 1000 yard stare
                Or when you get to find they quit bootcamp.
                Last edited by Portnoy; 9 August, 2013, 14:29.
                My youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by Portnoy View Post
                  I love when some of these guys even sport the 1000 yard look.
                  Or when you get to find they quit bootcamp.
                  Or, you know they were only in the TA for 5 minutes, yet post away like they are ex regulars, talking of their time in the army.

Comment

I've met the odd few at local airsoft sites. I make it a personal mission to expose them to the masses.

"So...where'd you serve?"
                    "I cannot answer that question."
                    "That'll be Morrison's then."

Comment

It must be a pretty sad and unfulfilled grown up, who has to bullshit like that, but on a (slight) positive note, it does go to show how admired our brilliant armed forces are, that to try to be mistaken for one of them, is such an attraction..... much respect to our boys..!!
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Why get so wound up? Laugh at them and move on!
                        They are obviously delusional and to waste time on them is almost as stupid!
                        If you feel the need then out them and get on with your day.
                        "Momento Te Esse Mortalium"
                        "Im not FAT.....Im HUSKY"

Comment

If anyone was at Copehill last weekend then there was a clear reminder of RM /SAS/ SPEC OPPS , when the guy had finished his rant / motivational speech ,there was just one reply from a guy at the the back " W***ER" seemed to put the guy in his place ,most guys who have served keep it to themselves ,and believe in face values ,not open mouthed frothing

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
                            If anyone was at Copehill last weekend then there was a clear reminder of RM /SAS/ SPEC OPPS , when the guy had finished his rant / motivational speech ,there was just one reply from a guy at the the back " W***ER" seemed to put the guy in his place ,most guys who have served keep it to themselves ,and believe in face values ,not open mouthed frothing
                            Go on, tell more!
                            sigpic

Comment

• All this thread needs now is a Walt for us to pick on

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Did I ever tell you chaos about my time in the SAS CIA AOR1 DEVGRU SEALS MARINES 84115 Under 18's unit? I was actually in the Bin laden raid ya know. Went smashing through a window with my akimbo model 1887's etc etc
                                Originally posted by FPSEngland
                                The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                                Working...
                                X