• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

pictures speaks a thousand words :P
    this is 5 mins after, by sunday evening i looked like a unicorn

barely on the minimum engagement distance for a 400fps bolty :/
    Guns owned: TM M14 SOCOM, WELL L96, M1911 GBB, JG MP5a4, Galaxy MP5k, AGM XM8
    Camo owned: British DPM (Woodland), American DCU (Tri-colour desert)

Comment

This was my very first game. Laying on my back playing medic for two dead guys at the same time. They were informing me that there was a patrol coming that couldn't quite see me, course, as soon as they crested the hill and saw me there was a barrage of auto fire. I'm thinking at this point that id got away scot free but no, what seemed to be the last round to come zipping past my head hits me square in the bell end. Game over. Mummy.
      sigpic
      Dog Soldiers Airsoft - We hope we give you the shits.

Comment

i got done in the left nipple that hurt!!!

Comment

owch! ><
          sigpic
          Dog Soldiers Airsoft - We hope we give you the shits.

Comment

• Just got back from the mall in reading, very different to my usual outdoors gameplay! Got a double tap on the lips, one nice lump on each lip, and another double tap in the side of the head between 1-2 metres away

Comment

i got two visble scars on my left arm from getting double tapped at point blank by some rental in the mall
              grrrrrr
              TAE

Comment

dont know if this counts but it was frickin painfull!

i was at elite battlezone and a guy was coming round the corner little did i know he was coming the other way round so i ran like a bitch round the other corner and lunged my back to the wall unfortunatley there was a razer sharp broken plug on the wall and long story short ripped a gash into my back!! blooooooooody painful!!

Comment

Originally posted by tubzza View Post
                  i got two visble scars on my left arm from getting double tapped at point blank by some rental in the mall
                  grrrrrr
                  Sorry mate that's par for the course at The Mall. It is, after all, a cqb site, with the emphasis on C.

I have around 40 or 50 small bb scars from The Mall and it has never bothered me. If you dont like being shot at from close range you shouldn't really be playing cqb sites like The Mall.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

• Yeah. Have to say it was a lot more up close and personal for my liking. Not that it's a bad site or anything like that, I had a pretty good time, but I think I'll be sticking to woodland with the occasional visit to the mall!

Comment

Play at chobham probs my 2nd or 3rd game and we was playing stuck in the mud. I was the only one left on my team by this point (11 v 1) and my mate who iv known for 7 years and the guy i airsoft with storms from my blind side and lets off 5 shots from about 6 feet away. Managed to get 2 in my stomach and 3 across my fingers leaving 2 scars and a bleeding finger nail and 2 blood welts in my stomach was not impressed for about 15 minutes

Comment

• Being my birthday I was turned into a human flag. We had one on each team.

We were to reach and hold The Well (really a bucket). I met the other flag there and we were shot mercilessly by about 40 people. The other flag even tried to shoot me at point blank range, until I grabbed him as a shield.

I didn't suffer too badly. Got about 30 bruises on my legs and arse, a fat lip, 1 sore front tooth (that one felt like a punch) and I had to spit out 2 BBs.

My mate admitted to using a full hi cap on me. I can't wait for him to play again!!

Comment

• Absent-mindedly put the business end of my pistol on my thigh and forgot it was loaded as i pulled the trigger! 340fps at a range of 0! Owwwwwww!

Comment

..found out today that at 23 metres + a .25 bb will penetrate the front of a Fly sub...which was stored in my shed...

Comment

I was at Ambush in Eversly 2 years back. We were playing plant the bomb. I was in the fort defending and two guys had come round the back. As I jumped up to the window a 3rd appeared to my right. All 3 from about 7ft away opened up on me. I'd taken my webbing off cos it was mid summer and I was sweating like a fat man in burger king so was in just my combat 95 shirt... Safe to say it F'in stung like FCUK... I dunno how many hits I took but when I took my t-shirt off later I was covered in little red marks. Looked like I had measels lol...

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                              Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                              UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauG36C View Post
                                I'd taken my webbing off cos it was mid summer and I was sweating like a fat man in burger king so was in just my combat 95 shirt...
                                Grim analogy!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X