Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Took a bit of a stinger to the temple today, kinda hurt!
    sigpic

Comment

Some guy at the site today had the top half of one of his teeth snapped clean off...

Also, one of those Double Eagle shotguns, firing .3g rounds... about 35 metres away in the fleshy part of my tricep. It still stings now and this was about 8 hours ago.
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Team mate got hit by the opfor while crouching so stood up 1 foot in front of me while i was shooting a burst.

Got hit 1ft away in the back of the skull lol.
        Loki - Rogue Recon Unit, The Rogues

Comment

Well I have had a fair few sore ones. When Freeport was open in Scotland
          I would frequent it often, took alot of shots to the face that hurt but this
          one was the sorest.

That was the result of running into a dark room and bumping into my foe,
          who in turned shat a brick and fired out of reflex, blowing my glasses clean
          off my face (MP5K firing 28rps, tracer unit!). I swear I thought I was having
          a seizure when the thing went off!

It's not too bad looking in the picture but it never stopped bleeding for about 5
          hours. That was my first game there, wasn't my last though!

Comment

I got hit out in the killhouse at Xsite, as I was walking out I got hit inbetween the legs, right on the back of my sack. Nearly cried

Comment

We were playing an urban game a while back, the opposition were supposed to be sweeping the site and the respawn rules were weighted to allow them to slowly overwhelm our positions and keep pushing us back.
              Our team had been doing a little bit too well at holding back the enemy and before even hitting the half-way point of the site they'd become dug-in behind defences themselves and were no longer pushing onto us.
              I kept asking the marshals how long to go in the game and as soon as the answer was "2 minutes" so any loss of our lives would have little bearing on the game myself and a few others decided that even though we were supposed to be defending we'd make a head-on charge at their lines, pistols only...

We ran the length of the outside of a building, firing at crates in front of us and taking out a couple of opposition players there, still looking forward. As we go past the corner of the building we hear a shout from there (they didn't just start firing), there were hostiles we hadn't noticed on the end of the building. We immediately turned and gave fire, hitting a couple, but they all panicked and opened up on auto, we got massively over-killed in their panic at very short range.

One BB shattered the arm of my glasses, so I ended up with my hand over my eyes, looking at the floor. From that run I ended up with a semi-circle of bruising that ran from the left side of my chest to the right, all the way round the side and half-way across my back. I heal quickly, but it took more than a week for that bruising to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by grey View Post
                I got hit out in the killhouse at Xsite, as I was walking out I got hit inbetween the legs, right on the back of my sack. Nearly cried
                Aagh! That's a thought that should have every man here crossing his legs!

Comment

two weeks ago, jumped over a wall at Section8 and from about 10metres took a sniper shot rite to the bridge of the nose then ricochet onto glasses and away.....youchy is all i can say thats not xrated....albeit at the time "youchy" was the last thing from my mouth lol...

Comment

Originally Posted by grey

OwOwOw That made me cringe :'(
                    VK

Lightweight Assualt Boots for Sale
                    Size 7 but fitted me till I was a size ten.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...269#post610269

Comment

right in the face under glasses in dark room. didnt see it coming but it bled like hell. ouch

Comment

Was at Anzio Camp playing in the Corp Wars in october. Was kneeling down while under fire next to a tree when one of my team mates stood behind me firiing through some low branches. No known to me my builder bum was showing and as he was firing 2-3 bbs bouncing off the branches and went right down my crack haha ohhhh the pain lol
                        USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

At Close Action I bloke got a cracking shot on me with a Sniper using .4 bbs. The bb got stuck in my bottom lip and i had to push it out with my tongue. Bled for hours.

Comment

Most painful recent shot was from a GBB pistol at 3M away. before that a shot square on my nose between my goggles.
                            This is my rifle, this is my gun.
                            This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

took a sniper round to the fore head from about ten meters came up like a golf ball . got ribbed a work for 2 week still got a scare
                              sigpic

Comment

First proper CQB game.
                                In London.
                                marshall: You can be the general
                                Me: Why me???
                                marshall: Because you stand out the most in flecktarn in here

Objective of the game was to get me into a room and hold that position for 5 whole minutes.

Got there in the end without dying. lol

Got in the room... My friend held most of them off.
                                20 seconds left on the clock... wtf my mate just got owned.
                                I huddle, crouched into a corner, with 10 seconds left a guy comes in doorway and 10 shots hit me straight in the balls

Ouch. . . . . . . .
                                WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X