Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Originally posted by George Sparrow View Post
    Through a whole in my trousers and hit my ball sack.
    BTW was that a sharp shooter/ sniper lol?

Jokes aside being hit in the privates Sounds Bad! I've taken a few in the fingers, especially the knuckles argh

Comment

broke my denture plate at gzw last game 1m full auto by rental he just paniced cost me £300 expencive day out that was

Comment

A guy on sunday was unlucky, came out from behind a tree and by fluke a pyro hit him and went down his jumper and went off.

Never stopped for a man down before but god it could have been worse he was ok and carried on the day after a breather even with the burn marks on the top to show.

Lucky boy he should have done the lotto lol

J

Comment

worse one for me was back in the days when i was just starting out no vest just two tone shotgun and a mask running around the bunker turned one corner clear checked the 2nd clear walked round then out of nowhere a guys point blank shot me with a 204 shot grenade launcher straight in the chest heeeee knew what he was doing! he was banned from the site for being the repeat offended and we found out it was running on unrestricted co2! so i was kinda down for the count if i can find the picture of the bruising it left i'll upload it!

Comment

Shot in the hand on full auto at point blank in the safe zone in GZU I said a few word that were a bit well ... Colourfull as you would Guess and yes I have a scar not the gun lol
            Originally posted by bulldoguk
            Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

It was after endex and I was walking back to the safe zone, then bam, some guy who hadn't heard it was endex opened up on my balls, it was CQB and therefore semi auto only and he someone how got a good 10 rounds on target, I screamed at him so I went and apologized because I felt like a douche for shouting

Comment

Mine was on the 2nd day airsoft ever, was in a dark room at my site on the floor. Grenade hits me on the head (as it was thrown over arm) with the metal cap first. Stunned by the pain, it goes off right next to.my ear and as I get up I get shot in the same place the made hit me... a week later I got a helmet lol
                ACES
                Airsoft Commando Elite Squad

Comment

Frosty sunday morning, we were approaching a base and a guy pops up less than 8 Metres away and I got minimi across the forehead... OUCH!

Comment

i was on top of a quarry once and a mate who was hidden in a bunker opened up on me, i jumped and swung around and opened up full auto with another friends rpk. unfortunately i didn't look where i was shooting and fire directly at a tree, at least 5 bbs bounced off right into my face.... still got bruises,

Comment

Defo being hit in the right testicle at point blank range with a gas BB MP9!
                      The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

Had a private game at Dragon Valley the other week.

Last game was all the lads vs the bosses so 24 vs 6, they had unlimited respawn and we had 3 lives each holed up in a single story building, it was savage to say the least.

one guy managed to get up to a building and poked a gun in the window just as i ran into the room, as i turned to run out he emptied a hi cap into the back of my head from 2-3m, i had swelling on swelling, not pretty
                        Originally posted by Bluegill
                        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Has to be being shot in the right testicle with a gas blowback MP9!
                          The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

I think I have the worst here. ok having a great day as our team was using rush tactics so we would charge and at least 4 of us would remain, well after the lunch break little did we know that someone had brough a mk4 strafer with them and since it looks like all the other guns we didnt really know about it.....until we charged that guy, holy shit my chest, bollarks and head were killing me by the end of that charge must have unloaded over 100 rounds into each of us and there was 7 of us!

Comment

Took 108rd's to the everwere at AWA herts a while ago. putting down suppresing fire on a guy he pops up over a fence at 20yards and lets it rip. did'nt have a chance jjust stood there watching the white rain hit me
                              TRADING WARRIOR L96 FOR ANY WORKING AEG

Comment

ive got a toothless story was having a mini battle just messing about and boom m203 cya half a tooth then the idiot tried to glue it back on :s

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X