Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Originally posted by NC_Sean View Post
    Worst hit i've had was during a woodland game last year. Hadn't been shot in the whole game and was feeling pretty fuckin good about that fact as I usually get hammered. A couple of us made a last ditch break to gain control of a trench with less that 10secs left in the game and as I jumped into it got slammed by a sniper just above my lip. As he was about 15 yards infront of me the damage was a split lip and cracked tooth. Later found out it was tuned to fuck at about 480fps. since then not been a fan of the snipers haha.
    Thats why snipers should have minium engagement distances and stick to them.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieHolmes View Post
      Thats why snipers should have minium engagement distances and stick to them.
      youre tellin me!
      If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
      is it considered a hostage situation?

WANTED: TM PX4 // P99 // KSC 18C Metal Slide
      Metal M4 Low Caps // OD Weesatch

Comment

this is why i run my sniper at 390 fps, no MED and less chance to hert people (too much)

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPete-uk View Post
          Only been to three games so far all at Urban Assult.
          First time Pistol only Wed night and first every BB to hit me took out a finger nail.
          Second time Pistol only Wed night fell over hurt leg
          Third time at UA last night in the last game, got hit on the top edge of my glasses.
          Couldn't open my eye this morning!

New Goggles on order!
          Took out a fingernail?! What, so it just came clean off?

Comment

Worst thing I've had was at a CQB game lately where I got shot in the knuckles on one hand and it went numb for several minutes.
            The most painful I've ever seen was when one of my team-mates ran around a corner and got lit up in the balls. He literally fell on the ground screaming and the douchebags kept shooting him.
            -G&G M16 Proline
            -Classic Army P90 Sportline (soon to be traded for A&K M249)

sigpic

Comment

Shot 9 times in the face with a gas powered G36 from a distance of around 5ft. Was then asked to head back to safety zone to be treated with a First Aid kit. Was very painful at first and was quite surprised at how much damage could be done with one of those things. Once the blood and cuts were attended too, I returned back to the game.

Comment

• You saying that, i didnt get any face shots but the other weekend when i gave my WE L85 a run, a couple of people swore it was running hot as it "bloody hurt"

Comment

A couple of weeks ago playing in an old ww2 tunnel system with almost all lights off at this time meaning VERY hard to identify each team, somebody walks up behind me and we start talking, we then notice we are on different teams, after some quick draw slung rifle action and an accidental fire selector movement (is a semi only site) I take full auto to the knuckle from about 1ft away, ouch! sadly else where somebody has a tooth shot out, so I feel lucky!

Comment

I was following a bridge suicide charge, holding up my PPSh nearly to the shoulder, hand wrapped around the stock/ pistol grip. Someone shot from about 1 1/2 metres away, it bounced off of a tower/ shack thing onto that fleshy bit below my thumb. Now that hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
                      self inflicted back when i had my aug with systema the ricochet hit me right in the eye after panicing and closing my eyes as fast as i could thinking that it will all be fine when i open them i was wrong
                      .the white of my left eye was dark red for a for about 2 and a bit days

oh the pain bloody hell i felt hot and dizzy it hurt tht much
                      i do not recomend it to anyone lol i done it so no, one else has to
                      Same problem here, though it was a gas valve shooting out of my shotgun

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        not a hit, but managed to miss the fill valve on my pistol mag, and instead dripped cold liquid propane on my sunburnt hand. The burn mark is just about gone 2 weeks later.

That hurt for a while!
                        That does hurt Done it with butane, that was weird...

Comment

Hit on the bridge of the nose by a sniper at Freefirezone - didnt even see where the shot came from. Hit me that hard it put me on my arse lol.
                          Mate went in for first battle and came out with fat top lip - He went back in for second battle and came out with a fat bottom lip directly below the previous injury - Looked like a frog for the rest of the day.
                          Another guy was looking for someone with some tweasers so he could pull a bb out of the hole in his chin - Ouch !

Comment

• I very stupidly bet a friend that I could take more hits than him (why did I open my mouth) he was willing to take it looking forward I had to turn my back to the shooters couldn't face it anyway they started to fire the pain built up I ran away because it was shall we say unbearable ask I was running I put my hand on the sore spot in another act of stupidity as if to try and protect my back hot shot straight in the palm of my hand I actually screamed it was that bad!
                            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Wouldn't say it was painful but my worst hit was being shot in the mouth. The BB chipped my tooth clean in half
                              "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

In my first days of airsofting in an derelict factory, can't remember the company it was with. I got a quick burst by a guy using an M4 on a gantry above me, I looked like a poster boy for full face protection. The site had the mentality of 'FPS, what's that'.

I've flung a door open at SYA Proteus (oh the good days!) only to find someone was behind it with their finger on a M203. Full blast to the body. SOAB!

Either a sniper or a really good shot got me right in the glasses too, the round hit them so hard the lens left their outline around my face .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X