Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Someone fired a low cap into the back of my head at close range was my own fault as i did'nt say i was movig position while he was putting down suppresing fire on some guys. hurt like hell.
    TRADING WARRIOR L96 FOR ANY WORKING AEG

Comment

Im heading off to a night game soon with an all over sunburn.

Comment

Only been to three games so far all at Urban Assult.
        First time Pistol only Wed night and first every BB to hit me took out a finger nail.
        Second time Pistol only Wed night fell over hurt leg
        Third time at UA last night in the last game, got hit on the top edge of my glasses.
        Couldn't open my eye this morning!

New Goggles on order!

Comment

Christ, that couldve been alot worse!

I was once holding a chrono for a friend without gloves on in Jan.

Didnt guage where the hole was. Finger over hole. 340fps shot to the inside of my index finger from like 2cm away. Jesus christ that hurt like a fother mucker :x

My own fault though!
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

My first ever airsoft game about 5 years ago I saw a guy have a tooth knocked out and put down the back of his mouth . . . . he was alright didn't realise what had happened till he spat out his tooth and a bb :s

Since that day I always have a scarf or something covering my mouth all the time! ! ! !

Comment

Got shot in my bell while my trousers were tight across my crotch last Sunday, that brought tears to my eyes...
              Selling MP5 & M4 Parts & Other Bits :
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...414#post958414

Comment

not a hit, but managed to miss the fill valve on my pistol mag, and instead dripped cold liquid propane on my sunburnt hand. The burn mark is just about gone 2 weeks later.

That hurt for a while!

Comment

Got shot in my front tooth and it shattered all over the inside of my mouth. that hurt A LOT! always wear a face mask now :D
                  sigpic

Comment

The last time i went to GZ woodland i was shot right in the Adams apple during the final charge by a sniper, so now i going to wear a shemagh :D
                    Black Arrows.
                    The last thing you'll never see
                    Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

I got hit in the neck by a Barrett 99 it hurt like hell But the worst bit was I woke up the next morning with a giant bruse on my neck

Comment

A shot in the middle finger. afterwards it got bigger.
                        My youtube channel

Comment

ive lost a tooth before was pretty epic. Best one ive seen is when i shot a guy who was wearing shorts and sat on the ground with his legs spread. Got him all across the legs and in the nuts. lol.
                          sigpic
                          Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

My girlfreind double tapped me in the throat with an M4 from 2 meters away!!!

Comment

• For some reason I always get hit in the exact same place on my right 3rd finger and has formed a scar over time.
                              TAE

Comment

Worst hit i've had was during a woodland game last year. Hadn't been shot in the whole game and was feeling pretty fuckin good about that fact as I usually get hammered. A couple of us made a last ditch break to gain control of a trench with less that 10secs left in the game and as I jumped into it got slammed by a sniper just above my lip. As he was about 15 yards infront of me the damage was a split lip and cracked tooth. Later found out it was tuned to fuck at about 480fps. since then not been a fan of the snipers haha.
                                If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
                                is it considered a hostage situation?

WANTED: TM PX4 // P99 // KSC 18C Metal Slide
                                Metal M4 Low Caps // OD Weesatch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X