Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Most painful thing ever was when i shot myself with my upgraded mp5.
    Shot myself from less than an inch away over a month and a half ago and still got a lump.

Comment

lets see.
      my friend was shot full auto from really close range with an M60 in the face which drew a good amount of blood.

as for me. shot to the temple that left a lump for about a week, shot to the base of the finger, a shot that somehow hit me straight across the lips and another temple shot that hit me so hard i corkscrewed to the floor

luckily i havent (yet) been hit in the family jewels or had a hit that drew blood

Comment

• I got shot by a pistol at a range of about 10m. It made me say owie.

Comment

I haven't had a bad one yet unlike some of you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
            I got shot by a pistol at a range of about 10m. It made me say owie.
            yeah i took a shot from an mk23 nbb to the neck at a distance of 5 feet. thats probably the most painful hit ive had if memory serves well.
            Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

A single shot into the back of my thigh. Sent with love from an AEG in the bush right next to me. Screamed like a little girl.

Comment

well i can honestly say. that my MOST PAINFUL hit was this saturday just gone at F&O Embassy, where i got shot in the mouth. (Not remotely painful, i hear some of you saying)

As i went to spit out the BB half of one of my teeth followed (i carried on playing....i payed for a day airsofting, im getting a day airsofting.

but to sum up the pain........ F*****G B******D S**T THAT HURT

Went to the dentist today. The tooth was split in half (i spat the bottom half out) and the nerve was completely exposed.

:D
                sigpic
                BlackWing Mercenaries
                http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

These are all jokes ha
                  The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sam190jwigley View Post
                    well i can honestly say. that my MOST PAINFUL hit was this saturday just gone at F&O Embassy, where i got shot in the mouth. (Not remotely painful, i hear some of you saying)

As i went to spit out the BB half of one of my teeth followed (i carried on playing....i payed for a day airsofting, im getting a day airsofting.

but to sum up the pain........ F*****G B******D S**T THAT HURT

Went to the dentist today. The tooth was split in half (i spat the bottom half out) and the nerve was completely exposed.

:D
                    i did that exact same thing the week before you mate, at the same site

went down a corridor, bloke popped round the corner, he was crouched low, he aimed high, and i took a shotgun to the face from 4 foot away

i played the rest of the day, but moaned like hell about it, went to the dentist on the monday after, and got it fixed, cost me £60 for the fix

f*****g expensive day, it cost me £90 without the £15 i spent on pyro

F&O Embassey has a reputation for tooth loss, some of the regulars were telling me
                    Originally posted by Fenriz
                    Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

Touch my own wood that unto now I've never really got hurt, however back in fen we went to asylum in kiddy, clearing corridors in a pitch black building, I was only one with a torch but went in last, flicked laser on to gauge the length of corridor, as I lifted my rifle to shoot a single shot my mate popped his head out of the doorway in front,no more than 18 inches away. my M4 was just legal(346/350/344) that morning My other mate dragged him back in just away I single shotted him square in the back of the head, the BB came out so hard that it hit him and spun up over his head as everyone one else gasped.. He keeps turning down my offer of another shoot... Oh well..

Comment

At the Mall in Reading I got shotgunned in the face point blank...let's just say it was the last time I played there without a full facemask! Had some disgusting lump on my nose for about a fortnight! Luckily it was nowhere near the mouth or I feel I might have been going home to some expensive dentist bills!
                        There's a part of me that still believes my soul will soar above the trees

Comment

My most painful ever was being shot at quite close range inside the ear!

Felt sick and was in 'shock' had to have a sit done to get my bearings again, very very sensative painful spot to be hit!

Comment

Well, me, most painfull was when i was shot point blank with a 450fps rifle. My friend was testing it. >.<

A recent one in a game i saw was a bloke got shot in forehead, it was all lumped out, and blood running down his face.

Comment

One of them happend when I was chronoing players the weekend. Had my arm across the back pressed against it. Trying to cover the screen so I could read readings. 330FPS to the forarn with 3 inches of clearance everyone laughed when they heard me yelp lol

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

this was years ago before fps limits etc but - running into a room after chucking in a grenade only to discover there was a player behind hard cover who I didn't see who proceeded to announce his presence by stitching me up the neck and back of my head on full auto with a 370fps souped up M4. It was only a 7-8 shot burst but by god I felt EVERY DAMN BB!

Luckily said player and I were and have been mates before then and for about ten years since then. Still remember it clearly and we often laugh about it even though it still makes me winch occasionally. Oh, I tend not to go on point anymore either!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X