Be careful with those pyro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be careful with those pyro's

The person that was injured the other week. The incident that started this blog, is OK. He turned up on the weekend for a skirmish. His hearing is not 100% though!

Comment

Just buy the ones from the site :P

Comment

Originally posted by 2dgreengiant View Post
        Just buy the ones from the site :P
        As said several times throughout the tread, a fair number of the mishaps occurred using site bought pyro.

Comment

Was a guy at Section 8 a few weeks ago had a thermobaric in a dump pouch but the "lid" had fell off. He then put a smoke in and the striker hit the thermo. BOOOOM, his whole back went to a fireball as it exploded. He jumped 6 ft in the air. Luckily all that was damaged was his dump pouch. Which should be a lesson, never keep them in a pocket because he would have been seriously wounded

Comment

Originally posted by nicholashay View Post
            A young guy that was skirmishing with us on Sunday went to use a smoke grenade it blew up in his hand as soon as he struck it! He got some nasty burns a green hand and a perforated eardrum!! Check them before you use them and avoid cheap and nasty...it's not worth the risk!
            This happened at the Eversley site about 2 weeks ago. I believe the entire batch has been recalled, so just DON'T buy any smoke grenades for the time being until a new batch has arrived. They heard the bang from the safe zone apparantly and it's a pretty long distance from where the guy was.
            TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
            Tokyo Marui P90
            HFC M9 Special Forces
            KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Tell me about it. I was about 5 meters away!!! My ears were ringing too!!! I think I will give the pyros a miss. I don't really see the need for them. Smoke can be helpful, but only slightly if the conditions are right.
              I think this thread is about done now.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_0 View Post
                This happened at the Eversley site about 2 weeks ago. I believe the entire batch has been recalled, so just DON'T buy any smoke grenades for the time being until a new batch has arrived. They heard the bang from the safe zone apparantly and it's a pretty long distance from where the guy was.
                Yes were talking about the incident at eversley, new batch has arrived

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nicholashay New to the UK from Australia. Looking to get involved alot more! Ex-Australian military. Find out more about nicholashay
                Working...
                X