Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

i was just wondering if anyone has ever got shot in the mouth with an airsoft gun? did it hurt?

Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Near enough, bounced off my top lip and hit middle of my nose. Now that brought a tear!

If anyone has been shot in the mouth, did you get any injury. I hear stories of losing teeth, but never seen it happen!

Comment

i and my team mates have been shot in the mouth (lips and cheeks) several times...it really hurts, my mate has also had his lip split a couple of times...it still hasn't been enough to use the dreaded full face!!!!

as for the teeth..i have seen a few players,but it is rare.
      mainly because your lips cover your teeth unless you are smiling really
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
      Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

I've been shot in the teeth but luckily I have braces at the moment. Knocked the brace off and my tooth was fine. But I reckon if the brace wasn't there then it would be a different story. I HAVE seen someone have their front tooth shot out but I'm not sure from what range.

Army Armament L85A1
        Tokyo Marui P90
        HFC M9 Special Forces
        KSC Glock 18c

Comment

I ve been shot in the mouth it hit me right in the back of the throut it actuly dident hert that much lol

cheers

Joe

Comment

lol, wills sounds like it would of hert that guy

Comment

I'm getting some kind of mesh mouth guard I think. The thought of being shot in the back of the mouth... scary!

Comment

ive not been shot much in the face, only ythe lip, but the same game i got shot in the lip, a guy was sparking up a ciggi, n got shot n his tooth fell out onto his hand, quite abit of blood, n it looked way soar.

Id still say the soarest place was the side of the neck, omg that was a bad'in!
                Originally posted by bravotwozero
                Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

I had my front tooth shot in half by one of my mates :D
                  I was on SOG down at GZ, and he was on bravo, course, we were kicking ass, and he comes up behind us, as I shout CONTACT REAR he shoots me from about 30 yards away. Caught my tooth right on the bottom of it, and snapped it :p
                  Diddnt hurt actualy, was going to go out and play again but when I got down to the car park, i couldnt resist the tea urn :D

Comment

worst place to get shot is the little finger on a freezing cold night game =[

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

I have been shot in the teeth from long range so not that much of an issue but close range in the lips is probably the worst.
                      As for teeth being shot out i know a few people it has happened to and they all got shot from within 15m.

Bert.

Comment

getting shot in the fingers when it's cold hurts like f*ck i've been shot a few times before in the fingers but now i always wear gloves, lol

Comment

or when it only skiffs you instead of a impact, thats stingy as fook at times
                          Originally posted by bravotwozero
                          Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Yeah the funny thing is, bushmonkey WAS wearing gloves, and the tiniest exposed part on his hand got shot

Army Armament L85A1
                            Tokyo Marui P90
                            HFC M9 Special Forces
                            KSC Glock 18c

Comment

anyone ever got shot in the balls????

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                              Working...
                              X